75Live

May 7 - 10, 2012 Weekday Numbers: AVENGERS 12.5 Thurs pg 61

"It would be poetic if all three lines converge at about day 28/29.. I doubt it though, it does look like TA will finish above TDK."I think its almost a certainity.With 50% drops after the 2nd weekend till the end it still ends up around it.With no massive competition I think TA will get some 45-40% drops latter on.

It's going to be at 375-380m after this weekend. You think it's only going to make 75m over the next 18 days? It's gonna take awhile for Avatar to catch up to this. Edited by blackspider

whoops I meant there is no doubt it will top TDK...based on the fact it will get 50% and lower drops in weekend 3 and 4.Really great weekdays should continue till past Memorial day and continue if MIB3 is not good...

whoops I meant there is no doubt it will top TDK...based on the fact it will get 50% and lower drops in weekend 3 and 4.Really great weekdays should continue till past Memorial day and continue if MIB3 is not good...

What do you mean "if" MIB3 is not good? It's not a matter of "if," but "WHEN." ;)

Yes i do which is why i said it was too early to judge. TA will keep needing big weekend holds to stay ahead of TDK (in the long run, not now obviously) but i can see its line falling flat quicker than TDK so it needs to keep ahead for a couple of months atleast.

Couple of months? TA may catch TDK by the end of this month.

Weekend looks solid in my area, usually a film gets like no pre sales into a 2nd weekend as its all walk up and there is some good pre sales.TA also had epic walk up business so this weekend is going to be very very busy...

Weekend looks solid in my area, usually a film gets like no pre sales into a 2nd weekend as its all walk up and there is some good pre sales.TA also had epic walk up business so this weekend is going to be very very busy...

Well with all the sell outs last weekend I can see why people are resorting to pre sales. So many tweets about angry people standing in long lines for 20-30 min to get up to the window and see the show they want sold out, lol.Anyway, I predict TA will have to weather another slide today and then it will explode on Friday.

Posted Image

Just signed up to say that I made this graph .. and atleast link to the source bud before you "borrow" it.

I can make more (bar, column, scatter) and with other movies for you guys to compare, let me know ..

• Like 3

Will Smith's first movie in nearly 4 years. It better be good.

No matter. Smith is now just doing movies for money. I don't get that as he has more money than God, Allah and Zeus put together. He passed up on Django, which can only be assumed he did because of money and now the first movie he comes back to is the one that is going to pay him 25 mill plus profit points. This film looks freakin horrible.

No matter. Smith is now just doing movies for money. I don't get that as he has more money than God, Allah and Zeus put together. He passed up on Django, which can only be assumed he did because of money and now the first movie he comes back to is the one that is going to pay him 25 mill plus profit points. This film looks freakin horrible.

Good thing I work at a theater. Free ticket. :)

Good thing I work at a theater. Free ticket. :)

I disliked the first, hated the second about as much as you can hate a movie. I will not being seeing this one unless it is a 3rd film in a four film day that is done so just to bridge time.
  • Like 1

Just signed up to say that I made this graph .. and atleast link to the source bud before you "borrow" it.

I can make more (bar, column, scatter) and with other movies for you guys to compare, let me know ..

Posted Image