75Live

May 7 - 10, 2012 Weekday Numbers: AVENGERS 12.5 Thurs pg 61

The part where you said that I needed to go back to school? Please dont act innocent now.When did I say 600M was not attainable? I said its strange (not really considering the bias) that people are already assuming that 650M is a lock. Anyway, you have made your bed (1.1 vs 1.3), we'll see in a few months. You are indeed a stand up guy.

Hmmmm...this is all strangely familiar...

Ok mate. 1.4 vs 1.0 ;)People asking me to go back to school, accusing me of a WB suit (wth), Nolan fan (wtf?). It sure is some nice atmosphere here on the mere suggestion of Avengers not being a lock for 650M. :)For what it's worth, Avengers BO run inspired me join the forums. I'm just trying to be reasonable and keeping my expectations in my check.

Ok, let's start over. Maybe we got off on the wrong foot. You seemed to have a bit of an attitude and it came off as a little confrontational. I did't mean to be a jerk so I apologize for that.I personally think TA will finish with 600-630. I also think it will finish with about 775-825 internationally. So that should give it 1.375-1.455 bill. I personally think TDKR will finish with 465/550 for about 1.015 bill. I do think TA will do considerably more dollars. But I have been wrong many many times before, so who knows. I, in fact, was the one to say that The Hangover would make less than 20 mill TOTAL.
  • Like 1

Friday- 28 millionSaturday - 39 millionSunday - 22 million90 million

Why would it fall 44% on Mother's Day and why only a 40% increase on Sat?

Ok, let's start over. Maybe we got off on the wrong foot. You seemed to have a bit of an attitude and it came off as a little confrontational. I did't mean to be a jerk so I apologize for that.I personally think TA will finish with 600-630. I also think it will finish with about 775-825 internationally. So that should give it 1.375-1.455 bill. I personally think TDKR will finish with 465/550 for about 1.015 bill. I do think TA will do considerably more dollars. But I have been wrong many many times before, so who knows. I, in fact, was the one to say that The Hangover would make less than 20 mill TOTAL.

No worries baumer. I think you just got egged on by the rest of the crowd in here.My personal estimates think the gap will be closer but what the heck do I know, probably even less than you. :)

If the late night shows get as ridiculous as last Friday then just maybe....But over 150% jump is definitely possible.

Please get ridiculous! C`mon people, who`s seeing it this weekend? I am! Anyone else?
  • Like 1

Please get ridiculous! C`mon people, who`s seeing it this weekend? I am! Anyone else?

No plans to see it a 3rd time, but never know. Then again, I will probably be seeing any movie for free, so I wouldn't be adding the total anyway :P