75Live

May 7 - 10, 2012 Weekday Numbers: AVENGERS 12.5 Thurs pg 61

Quite possibly the worst box office prediction ever? I honestly think you should wear it as a badge of honor. Something like that doesn't happen very often. :D

I don't see how it gets any worse. There was a guy who said DragonballZ would make 100 mill OW, that's close.

Wear it with pride. The glorious fuck-up to end all glorious fuck-ups. :lol:

It's my worst one for sure. But I've had other bad ones. Inception at 140 mill. TTT at 264. I think I said TDTESS (The Day the Earth Stood Still) would make 200.

Ok mate. 1.4 vs 1.0 ;)People asking me to go back to school, accusing me of a WB suit (wth), Nolan fan (wtf?). It sure is some nice atmosphere here on the mere suggestion of Avengers not being a lock for 650M. :)For what it's worth, Avengers BO run inspired me join the forums. I'm just trying to be reasonable and keeping my expectations in my check.

I am a huge Batman fan. I'm also a huge Nolan fan up until The Prestige, but there's a thing about your attitude in your first posts that made me spot you as one of those Nolan fans that keep thinking TDK is unbeatable and confront people for being impressed with The Avengers success. Maybe I'm wrong, but you're the one that lead me to think that way with your reactions. But like baumer, I apologize if you felt "accused", even if it was a joke, and I think you should add Avatar to your chart. :)

It's my worst one for sure. But I've had other bad ones. Inception at 140 mill. TTT at 264. I think I said TDTESS (The Day the Earth Stood Still) would make 200.

I was right there with you regarding Inception. Didn't expect the dream-within-a-dream stuff to work with audiences, until I saw the movie opening weekend and there was a lot of buzz from the audience about the ending.

I was right there with you regarding Inception. Didn't expect the dream-within-a-dream stuff to work with audiences, until I saw the movie opening weekend and there was a lot of buzz from the audience about the ending.

Yea sometimes your bad predictions are as fun as your good ones.