Travod

Legend of Korra

Just finished watching the last five episodes. Through episode 10-13, I was just like "yeah, this is getting awesome. Really loving this show now..." but then in episode 14, my response for most was just "wat." I know Avatar's always had deus ex machina, but just... what? Giant Korra spirit fights Unalaq kaiju with Jinorra Jesus saving the day? WHAT?

• Like 2

The Giant Korra was understandable. She unlocked the energy within herself and used her own spirit. But the deus ex Jinora... smh. They could have explained that so easily! Just like a line or two or show where she went or something! I hope they will cover that next season or something. 

• Like 1

I watched the leaked episodes cause I am desperate lol.

But what I saw was so damn bloody good. Character development, interesting storylines, badass new characters and some EPIC bending fights! This is going to be right up there with ATLA.

• Like 1