Travod

Legend of Korra

From Facebook

Hey everyone! I appreciate all the support for the show and share your frustration. But the good news is, you will be able to see the rest of Book 3 of Korra, I just don't know all the details yet. And there is most definitely a Book 4. All the pre-production is done and Studio Mir is hard at work on the animation. So this was a disappointing development for sure but as long as you all are able to see the show in some capacity, I'm grateful. And honestly, you're all watching it online anyway, right?

Gotdamn at the bolded

If they wanted to kill the show they could. This is all a situation of extremely poor planning due to episode leaks http://www.forbes.com/sites/merrillbarr/2014/06/23/the-legend-of-korra-should-not-be-premiering-on-nickelodeon-this-friday/The next 5 eps will all be online anyway.

Well that sucks, but at least Nickelodeon is actually letting the remain episodes be released instead of hiding them.

Edited by Pokearcher

I do! You're right, this season has been fantastic. The Earth Queen scene was wow. Always wanted to see an airbending move like that. The Red Lotus fascinate me, all them are great characters and are much better villains than Unalaq. 

I've had their theme on repeat! 

Guy, I love the original avtar serie (with ang), then I watched the first korra serie and I tought it's not as good but it's stil epic. And I realy injoyed the first season. But now I finished the 2 series of korra and I realy hated it, it was very bad in my opinion.) So, could I ask you guy if it's worth the shot to look at Kora 3?

I have checked the first 3 episodes and yes they were awesome, still not as good as the last airbender but the best of korra so far. 

Ty for saying I had to give it a shot.

And the hate for season 2 was cause I found I dump and ridicous. The only episodes i liked was 'the beginning.' they were solid.

Btw, thanks again!!

(for letting me watch the 3 season!)

Edited by pepsa