Travod

Legend of Korra

‘THE LEGEND OF KORRA’ TO UNLOCK THIS SATURDAY

Congrats, Korra fans! You did it!

We announced KorraNation.com on March 14th, and just 1 week later, fans have successfully reached 100,000 new likes, shares and tweets. You know what that means? We’re rewarding fans by unlocking the first TWO episodes on KorraNation.com this Saturday, March 24th, weeks before airing on Nick.

We are so excited to let the most passionate Korra fanatics watch the premiere before anyone else. Thanks for making it happen!

-Team Korra

3/21/2012

• Community Manager

Can we post the official Nickelodeon one?

You can link to it (though I don't see why you would) but you can't embed it. It has to be 100% legal for you to be able to link to a full length TV show/movie.

But I'm not sure how he would've gotten these people to go along with it and have it be believable without killing them afterwards. I'm sure someone would blab and reveal that he can't really block chi if he was faking it. I guess we'll find out from Bolin in the next episode but I'm pretty sure what he did was real.Some of the points that he made about benders actually made sense to me though. Having only some people know bending does create a big imbalance, and removing bending wouldn't really hurt the benders.