Travod

Legend of Korra

I appreciate that this last episode made characters that have clashed in the past work together. Lin was bound to be badass, her mother is Toph after all.

Welcome to the forums IUsuallY! It's great to have another Avatar/Korra fan.

Wow the last episode was awesome. The action scenes in this are just stunning. It did feel like the plot was going by too fast though. I wish they had more episodes so they could slow things down and tell the story with more detail.

Wow the last episode was awesome. The action scenes in this are just stunning. It did feel like the plot was going by too fast though. I wish they had more episodes so they could slow things down and tell the story with more detail.

Agreed the plot of each episode seem too accelerated but I guess they have to do that because the season consists out of only 12 episodes. I miss the old gaang too (so automatically Toph also) but we have to give the new show a chance. i just find it a bit more difficult to develop "love" for the characters because most of the show hinges on the moods and behaviors of teenagers. I hardly grasp the group dynamics of this new show because everything happens so fast. I miss the steadiness of the old gaang and look forward to legit flashback shows...I want that more than new developments from the Legend of Korra shows.Boy Asami sure as hell surprised in the latest episode, non? I'm kinda happy she didn't turn out to be evil because so many already prematurely judged her.

I don't think it is better than TLA but I will say this, it would be much better film adaption based on everything we have seen so far. Epic bad guy, love, politics in a modern city.