Water Bottle

Trailers

Teaser 2  with a Scary Motion picture

pentonville road productions

Song Califorina Uber Alles plays in the background with out in vocal singing. 

(shot with a hand held camera) A man ( Ryan Gosling ) with long hair looks like your stereotypical druggie/surfer appears/

"It is the government that is behind it all. A.I.D.s,  World Trade Center bombings in the 90s, Oklahoma City Bombing, 9/11, the attacks on the US embassy and now the nuclear bombing of Jerusalem. .... Wake up people!!!!! It is the government that is behind every thing. This is all about controlling the citizens and oil price. Not to mention it bring the popularity of our president Nelson back up with his low approving ratings. Not mention the government is wire taping all of our cell phones. So do not say anything private or big brother will come knocking down at your door to come from your uncool niece. It is United States Über Alles and if you talk bad about the government You will croak, you little clown When you mess with President Nelson" (40 sec)

Doomsday

summer Year 7 

Edited by Dexter of Suburbia

Risk Management Trailer #1

Arcturus Entertainment's Logo Flashes Up [italics represent text/objects on screen]

We see the trading floor of the New York Stock Exchange. It's bursting with activity as we see people shouting, and we see the ticker running. We cut to a modern looking office, and we see Andrew (Garrett Hedlund) staring out of the window. We hold that shot for a few beats. 

From the minds behind Dodge City

We fade to black for a beat

Empty Hearth & Careful Laid Plans

We cut to a shot of Andrew at his first interview. He's in a conference room, and the woman opposite him, Mary (Julianne Moore) is asking him a question. He answers in a bit of a pompous, and self-important way. 

We cut to Andrew waiting outside in the hallway, as he turns around and smiles at Frederick (Ralph Fiennes). Frederick extends his hand and we see the two of them shake hands before we cut to the door behind them opening. They enter and we see Charles (Ewan McGregor) and Mary inside. Mary turns to Andrew very tersely and says, "You're hired." 

A Clash of Egos

We see Andrew working at his desk. He's tapping away at his Bloomberg terminal. We hear Mary's Voice over, "You'll be an associate managing our fixed-income investments." We cut to a shot over Andrew's shoulder, and we see him tapping his pen on his paper. He writes three words on his printout of a chart, "Money, Profits, Risk" and then he underlines them each three times. 

and a Tale of Ambition

We cut to Andrew sitting at another conference table as he seems to be haggling with someone. They don't seem to get anywhere, and Andrew seems to be getting annoyed. We see him softly lob his pen onto the table, and say with a certain passive aggressiveness, "Do you want this or not?" 

We cut to Andrew approaching Sebastian (Sam Riley). We then cut to them hunched over Andrew's Bloomberg terminal in his office. We see a shot of the screen from over his shoulders and we see an ever rising green number in the bottom right corner. 

of Greed

We cut to a sweeping shot of the SEC building as we focus on the sigh. Then we see Mary and Kyle (Jesse Eisenberg) enter the building. 

We then cut to a shot of a street at nighttime. We see in the lamplight that police cars are arriving. Their sirens are turned off. 

of Crime

We cut to the offices in complete chaos. People are yelling into phones, at each other, and there's a hint of desperation in the air. We see Andrew doing the exact same thing in his office. He's trying to keep his cool but he's also extremely worried. 

We then cut to him in a private conversation with Frederick where he insists, "We need more time. We can't let everything go right now." 

and of Humanity 

We cut to Andrew having dinner with his girlfriend Emily (Anne Hathaway). Anne Hathaway

We then cut to Andrew and Frederick sitting on a bench in the outdoor gardens of a skyscraper. Ralph Fiennes

We cut to Mary telling Andrew that someone must really like him in senior management Julianne Moore Andrew just stands; his eyes say, "Victory" Garrett Hedlund

We cut to Andrew and Sebastian at a bar drinking. Andrew seems to be trying to sell an idea to Sebastian Sam Riley

We cut to Mary and Kyle presenting a presentation of sorts in a conference room. Jesse Eisenberg

We cut to an ornate, wood panelled conference room. A small group of senior employees from Everton led by Charles is sitting on one side. And what looks like a mirror group from another company sits on the other. Charles is sitting at the centre of one side of the table, and we focus on him. He begins to open his mouth to say something. Ewan Mcgregor And then we fade to black.

A Film by Joel and Ethan Coen 

Fade to Black 

Risk Management

There's a pause for a second before the rest of the text comes in. 

In select theatres 20 October

Everywhere 22 November

lol Anne Hathway plays the token girlfriend and gets top billing in the trailer. Power to her agent.

:lol: It's Academy Award Winner Anne Hathaway now. ;):P And it was totally unintentional.I had Julianne and Garret before her but I didn't like thr flow so I moved them without thinking that Hathaway would get top billing for a bit part. Edited by riczhang

Attached to Barricade.

We see average citizens walking around Athens when suddenly, an earthquake begins. This is no ordinary earthquake, as we see an army of parademons rising from the earth's cracks. The Parthenon begins crumbling under the rise of parademons.

Blankments and DC logos.

Rick Flag (Aaron Paul) is running through the Base, saying they needs to deploy the team. Amanda Waller (Octavia Spencer) turns to him, and says she agrees.

THIS SUMMER

We see Ellen Jones (Kaya Scodelario)on a boat that arrives on Bikini Atoll with Patrick O'Brien (David Tennant) in tow. Patrick asks where's the Base, but Ellen calls up someone, telling them to "open the tree."

FROM THE DIRECTOR OF THE LAST SIX

The singular tree on the island opens up, and there is an elevator in its place. We pan down the camera to see an entire government base, submerged underwater.

PREPARE FOR SPEED

Barry Allen (Bradley Cooper) runs around and around Michael Carter (Zachary Levi) taunting him.

PREPARE FOR GOLD

Booster Gold flies up, and punches an unsuspecting Aquaman (Garrett Hedlund) in the face.

PREPARE FOR MANHUNTING

Martian Manhunter (Channing Tatum) beats robbers attempting a bank heist.

PREPARE FOR BLUE

Blue Beetle (Armie Hammer) reappears out of the sky, and lands in Cyborg's (Michael B. Jordan) arms.

PREPARE FOR PLASTIC

Plastic-Man slingshots himself toward Cyborg, turning his hands into giant hammers.

PREPARE FOR WONDER

Wonder Woman (Rachel Nichols) flies up toward a Parademon, and begins rapidly punching it.

PREPARE FOR WATER

Aquaman enters the Base while riding a shark.

PREPARE FOR JUSTICE

We have a shot of Flash, Booster Gold, Martian Manhunter, Blue Beetle, Plastic-Man, Wonder Woman, and Aquaman all sitting around at a table in costume, getting briefed by Amanda Waller.

JUSTICE LEAGUE

Darkseid (Dwayne Johnson) rises from Hollywood Bvd. as Aquaman creates a tidal wave engulfing the Hollywood sign. Darkseid sends his Omega Beam up to vaporize Aquaman, but he ends up creating steam out of the entire wave. The Beam is about to hit Aquaman, when Plastic-Man slingshots the Flash up to tackle and move Aquaman out of the way of the deadly Beam.

COMING MAY YEAR 7

IN DIGITAL 3D AND IMAX 3D

Edited by Blankments Into Darkness

The trailer opens with Matt (Ezra Miller) walking down the street, the camera filming his from his side, as we hear his voice in the background.

“Is life fair?”

We see Andrew (Aaron Taylor-Johnson) walking down the street.

“This is one question I’ve asked myself a lot of times…”

We see Matt still walking down the street, putting his hood on now.

“Life is a game, going from ‘unfair’ to ‘fair’ and so on.”

We see Andrew getting in a cab.

“A never ending game…”

We see the cab driver yawning as he drives away.

“If I learned something, it’s that life always will find a way to slap you in the face...”

We are filming from inside the cab, and we hear the engine revving up, the cab gaining speed.

“… when you’re not expecting it at all.”

We see the cab going on the other lane and hitting a car frontally at high speed.

We cut back to Ezra Miller as his phone rings. He takes it out, answers, and the screen fades to black.

“I’m on my way.”

Coming in Year 9

Edited by ChD
  • Like 1

Trailer with Uncharted 2: Among Thieves

----*We see a thunder*Jack looking at a picture*The leg of a skeleton monster*Daniel in his knees crying*The tail of some sort of metal snake*A Puppetmon smiles*A giant monster metal hand is seen coming from under the earth*A tsunami hitting Japan*Piedmon appears on screenPiedmon: It is time for vengeance*SkullGreymon launches a missile*MetalSeadramon is seen using the River of Power and trespassing Garudamon*Lilian screaming*SkullGreymon destroying the Hollywood sign*MachineDramon destroying the Big Ben*Belzemon in battle with SkullMammothmon

*A Digimon in the shadows (we can only see he has a mask that covers his eyes in form of a bat)*Angemon using Hand of Fate*Crist the Reedemer falling in Brazil*GigaDramon opening his wings and screaming*MachineDramon using Giga Cannon

*A huge explosion in mid-sea*Matt and Jack dragging Daniel while he screams*A massive explosion in Japan

*Dozens of buildings/skyscrapers falling*WarGreymon using Terra ForceD I G I M O N: W O R L D   I N V A S I O N*A shot of every chosen kid CHRISTMAS DAY YEAR 8SEE IT IN IMAX 3D

Edited by CJohn

HOURGLASS PICTURES

*A 20-year old boy is standing alone on a rooftop in a London neighborhood*

Young Tommy (Jamie Stimmell - voiceover): See me...

*We see a young man (Tom Felton) torment a younger child*

Young Tommy: Feel me...

*We see a gypsy (Alicia Keys) turn around, looking at the camera*

Young Tommy: Touch me...

*There is a crowd of people wildly cheering*

Young Tommy: Heal me....

THIS SUMMER

Young Tommy: See me...

*We see a battle in World War II*

Young Tommy: Feel me...

*We see a group of doctors examining a child*

Young Tommy: Touch me...

*A young man (Nicholas Hoult) touches the face of another young woman (Mae Whitman)*

Young Tommy: Heal me.

*We hear the guitar begin to play rapidly*

FROM VISIONARY DIRECTOR DANNY BOYLE

*A group of teenagers begin to sing through various shots, though alternating solos*

Ever since I was a young boy

I played the silver ball

*We see the young Tommy approach a pinball table*

From Soho down to Brighton,

I must have played them all.

*A man (Christian Bale) and woman (Rose Byrne) look at their son, Tommy.*

But I ain't seen nothing like him,

In any amusement hall,

*A group of people begin to riot in anger*

That deaf, dumb, and blind kid

*Black out*

Sure plays mean pinball!

*A large burst of light as people cheer for the older Tommy, as he takes to a stage covered with pinball machines.*

He's a pinball wizard

NICHOLAS HOULT (He looks into a mirror)

There's gotta be a twist

ROSE BYRNE (She is sitting next to her son, Tommy)

A pinball wizard

CHRISTIAN BALE (He is looking up at a parade from inside a float, in full soldier getup)

S'got a supple wrist.

SIMON PEGG (He takes a large drink, giving a bit of a creepy smile)

TOM FELTON

MAE WHITMAN

GAVIN CREEL

BILLY PORTER

with HUGH LAURIE

and ALICIA KEYS

*A fast cut of several shots, as Pinball Wizard comes to an end.*

*We hear the crowd cheering again, in the dark*

THE WHO'S TOMMY

8-8-8

• Like 1

The Giver Teaser Trailer

Released March, Year 8

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We fade in to a sled, shown in black and white, the POV being the rider. The snow blows in our face at these blistering speeds.

ALPHA PICTURES PRESENTS

Judy Garland's "Over The Rainbow" from The Wizard Of Oz begins playing. We cut to a patch of flowers, in black and white.

Somewhere over the rainbow...

Cut to a large bathtub, with a pre-teen aged girl smiling at the camera.

Way up high...

Cut to a town hall, with people sitting in chairs, sitting in silence towards a speaker. A young boy looks with shaved hair.

There's a land I heard of once in a lullaby.

Cut to an adult, taking a very small pill, looking in the bathroom mirror.

Cut to an old man, sitting in a chair with a sad expression.

Skies are blue...

FROM DIRECTOR DAVID LYNCH

And the dreams that you dare to dream...

Cut to a Civil War scene in slow motion (now in color), filled with soldiers shooting rifles at the enemy and men falling off horses.

Really do come true.

BASED ON THE BEST-SELLING NOVEL

Where troubles melt like lemon drops

Cut to the same young boy from earlier riding a bike on a gravel road, with a baby in a basket and a scared expression on his face.'

Away above the chimney tops

Cut to an old man's hand being put on a child's back.

That's where you'll find me...

IT TAKES ONE CHILD

Cut to a crowd chanting over the same bot from before, with their hands raised.

Bluebirds fly...

TO CHANGE AN ENTIRE WORLD

Birds fly over the rainbow...

Cut to a boy screaming in pain, as the camera zooms from a snowstorm. A sled is near him.

Why then oh why can't I?

The Giver

The song fades away, and we cut to an old man looking at the camera, sighing.

IN THEATERS NOVEMBER 16

Trailers with Bloodbath Unite [i have chosen some other people's film which are similar and I think are good but I am not creating those trailers]:

Trailer 1: The Chain

The Trailer starts with a white background and This summer booms on the screen and is spoken

Kids are having a party at their school and 1 leaves it and goes outside.

Neeson's character "Who the Fuck are you"

He stabs the teen

Muse 'Uprising' starts playing

It then shows Neeson killing other people with loads of different weapons

LIAM NEESON

Some other teens are then running around the school screaming

JANE LEVY

She is giving a scared as shit face at her house

WHO WILL SURVIVE?

Neeson's shouts certainly not you

a chain snaps and the words THE CHAIN appears

Last scene is of some teens outside KFC taking the mick out of Neeson's character and when the ringleader is alone, Neeson kills him and starts taking the mick out of him.

Trailer 2: Darkseed

Quick Teaser: Horror House

[words appear on screen on a black background in grey writing

ON FRIDAY THE 13TH APRIL

DO NOT ENTER A DERELICT HOUSE
HORROR HOUSE [with a voiceover added for this part and evil laugh afterwards]

Trailer 3: Pompeii

Trailer 4: Demon: The Summoning

Trailer 5: Slenderman: The Beginning [short trailer]

Trailer 6: A Love To Die For

Trailer 7: Horror House [i'll add trailer later]

Blood Brothers Trailers on January 12Featurette: a song from MoveTrailer 1: A Love To Die ForTrailer 2: Hard To Find (in cinemas it's not going into on 12 jan)/ RomanianTrailer 3: Horror House [same as trailer 7 in BU]Trailer 4: The Guardian Of The WestTrailer 5: HairsprayCinema's advert [like the EE phone adverts or sky advert just before the film starts]Trailer 6: The Innocent [trailer later]

Edited by HairsprayFilmsCatchingFire

Hush Hush Little Baby Trailers

Trailer 1: Candy Crush- trailer later

Trailer 2: Tortoise Arises [working title]- trailer later

Trailer 3: MirrorWorld

Trailer 4: Lost Planet

Trailer 5: Hairspray- trailer later

Teasing teaser of a teaser for my main Oscar contender this year.

We hear the following voice over a black screen:

And here I am, roughly three months after everything began, locked up in this old wooden barn situated in the middle of nowhere, trying to absorb as much heat as possible from the slowly dying fire that is in front of me. I have witnessed a lot of things that would leave any kid of my age traumatized, scarred for life, and that's exactly what happened to me, too. It's never easy to see people get shot in the face or get ripped apart, limb after limb, by those flesh eating beasts. Still, the most important lesson I've learned in these past few months is that the true monsters here are we, the humans. So, here I am, writing down the story of how I survived with the help of other people, mostly because I feel like I owe it to them to make them remembered for what they truly are: heroes.

My name is Alice Rigger, aged 16, and this is my story...

TV Spot released around Oscar Season

HOURGLASS PICTURES

*proud, orchestral music playing*

*montage of Oscar winning films*

Voiceover: Some films each year remind us of the magic of cinema.

Voicover (and text): Some are extra awesome....

*cut to Rocky The Squirrel (Ashly Burch) and a floating helmet*

Rocky: I can control things with my mind!!

Darkwing Duck (Jim Cummings) *peeping from the corner*: I can clearly see the string.

*Darkwing cuts the strung, much to Rocky's annoyance.*

Voicover (and text): Some make their creators famous...

*Betty Boop (Nasim Pedrad) is lamenting in her lavish apartment*

Betty: I miss the days when I was a great actress!

Darkwing *peeping again*: Pfft, are you that desperate for another award?

Voicover (and text): Some stand out in a crowd...

*Popeye looks down in sadness in a crowd of cartoons*

Popeye: I wish just one person noticed me.

Darkwing *peeping again*: Aren't you supposed to be a pony?

Voicover (and text): Some will take a risk...

*Underdog is examining the New York Stock Exchange*

Underdog: With this financial power, in billions I'll shower!

Darkwing *peeping again*: This isn't supporting your image, Underdog.

Voicover (and text): ..and others rise to the occasion

*Darkwing Duck is in a senate hall with a toga*

Darkwing: Step aside, fools, I will show you how a real conquest is done! Now let's get dang-

*Fred Flinstone (James Arnold Taylor) comes up from behind and hits Darkwing with a club*

Fred Flinstone: Wait...it's March 14th, isn't it? Sorry everyone, I was a day early!

*still in Oscar baity mode*

HAND DRAWN HEROES

Voiceover: For your consideration for next year's Oscars, because there's nothing like starting early.

IN THEATERS JUNE 1ST

Trailer with Lost Planet

----*We see a thunder*Jack looking at a picture*The leg of a skeleton monster*Daniel in his knees crying*The tail of some sort of metal snake*A Puppetmon smiles*A giant monster metal hand is seen coming from under the earth*A tsunami hitting Japan*Piedmon appears on screenPiedmon: It is time for vengeance*SkullGreymon launches a missile*MetalSeadramon is seen using the River of Power and trespassing Garudamon*Lilian screaming*SkullGreymon destroying the Hollywood sign*MachineDramon destroying the Big Ben*Belzemon in battle with SkullMammothmon

*A Digimon in the shadows (we can only see he has a mask that covers his eyes in form of a bat)*Angemon using Hand of Fate*Crist the Reedemer falling in Brazil*GigaDramon opening his wings and screaming*MachineDramon using Giga Cannon

*A huge explosion in mid-sea*Matt and Jack dragging Daniel while he screams*A massive explosion in Japan

*Dozens of buildings/skyscrapers falling*WarGreymon using Terra ForceD I G I M O N: W O R L D   I N V A S I O N

*A shot of every chosen kid *A shot of an explosion in the seaTHE EVENT OF A LIFETIMEMAY 18SEE IT IN IMAX 3D

Keeping this, just changing the final part.

Edited by CJohn

Attached to Mushishi

TRAILER MUSIC: Use the time cues on the side.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*silence* (0:00)

HOURGLASS PICTURES

*shots of present day cities around our world*

Voiceover (Bill Paxton): There are worlds beyond our own.

Voiceover: Just now we've begun to open the doors.

*shots of a scientific facility with a large, blue sphere of light in the center.*

Voiceover: We still do not know exactly what lies there.

*We see a woman (Eva Green) hug her husband (Josh Harnett) and five-year old son*

Voiceover: Nor how it will respond to us.

*The same woman is practicing shooting in an indoor range*

*Blackout, then to lab*

Ryan (Paxton, a scientist in the lab): All that we know, is that we have much to learn from these worlds. Are you ready?

Kayla (Green): I'm as ready as we can be, but I'm still scared.

Ryan: Anyone would be, and frankly, they should.

NEXT SUMMER (1:06)

*Kayla walks towards the blue sphere as other scientists watch*

*She is about to touch the sphere*

*She touches it, and her hand turns into light*

*She continues to walk through, feeling nervous, as the area continues to shake*

*She eventually disperses into the sphere after an explosion of light centered at the sphere. Then blackout and music stops*

FROM DIRECTOR JOSH TRANK

*Kayaa eventually is laying on a building rooftop*

*She gets up and looks towards the skyline of the city*

Kayla: They're not going to believe this.

*We eventually turn the camera to see Kayla's point of view: A city skyline, almost equivalent to New York City, but with more advanced, hologram-based signs, roofs with futuristic design and covered in greenery, and flying vehicles traversing the city (1:53 to 2:06)* 

PARALLELS (4:07)

SHOT WITH IMAX CAMERAS

Edited by Spaghetti

Trailer attached to MushishiGeorge Ligeti's Requiem plays as musicLAger Studios logo appearsWe pan through the clouds in the sky. The camera then dips down and we see in the distance a large looming object.NEXT YEARWe continue panning towards the object, and it is now obvious we are panning over water.FROM DIRECTOR ANDREW LESNIEThe fog begins to clear and we see what looks like a rock.ACCLAIMED CINEMATOGRAPHER OF THE LORD OF THE RINGS AND HOBBIT TRILOGYWe continue tracking towards the rock and begin to make out its features (An enormous head of an ape roaring).COMES THE CINEMATIC EVENT OF YEAR 9We stop in front of the rock for about five seconds.We hear a booming roar as the camera begins to violently shake, disfiguring the image.THE ISLAND OF KONG (roar starts to fade)A young native girl stands on top of a hill as a tracking shot shows her watching a giant spear fly through the air as we hear it hit a large object with a giant slash, followed by another giant roar.IN THEATERS DECEMBER 18IN 3D and IMAX 3D

Edited by Rorschach

Dimensions (Teaser Trailer)

Released November, Year 8 (debuted with The Giver)

Running Time: 1:10

----------------

The main song featured in this trailer is "Nocturne In E-Flat Major, Op. 9, No. 2," by Frederic Chopin.

*black screen*

Woman Voiceover: There's many things in our world.

ALPHA PICTURES PRESENTS

Woman Voiceover: But so much outside of our own.

We cut to a view of the Horsehead Nebula, gleaming in space.

Woman Voiceover: And sometimes, humans must go beyond their understanding...

A BAD ROBOT PRODUCTION

We cut to an older man (Christian Bale) and his son (Paul Dano) looking in awe at something, while being in an abandoned building.

Woman Voiceover: And reach the limits of space and time...

We see a gleaming cup, floating in the air, before it suddenly evaporates into thin air.

Woman Voiceover: Because now, when there's nothing left for us on Earth...

We cut to a bleak field, where thousands of black birds roam over the black space.

*fade to black*

Woman Voiceover: We must find ways past the barriers of transdimensional travel.

We see a young man (Paul Dano) walk through a portal on the ground of the same bleak field, and appear on the other side, where the sun is shining.

DIMENSIONS

Christian Bale's character: I love you, Jonathan.

IN THEATERS IN 3D AND IMAX 3D MAY 31ST

Edited by Alpha
  • Like 1