CJohn

Weekend estimates thread TA 103,052,274!!

sorry guys but my prom is tomorrow and my city brings in .0005% of all grosses, sooo its not even gonna be 70M because of 1000 absent teenagers. HAHA yeahh right, i cant wait to see the figures on sunday, wuddup 100M second weekend!

Rallax texted me again. Late shows almost all sold out. It did 60% of last Friday. It'll do 30 again.

• Like 2

"Rallax texted me again. Late shows almost all sold out. It did 60% of last Friday. It'll do 30 again."Hey Baumer.Man theaters were busy or what in our area.lol felt like the opening day of a 100 million opener. :D

Edited by Lordmandeep

Its hard to say what TA will do but it felt like a 30 million Friday or more in my area..Anyways even late shows are busy.The 11pm Avx reserved shows were mostly empty at the start of the night and now are over 80% full and will get more full as there are no more options left.

Are you working at the cinema now, Mandeep?

sorry guys but my prom is tomorrow and my city brings in .0005% of all grosses, sooo its not even gonna be 70M because of 1000 absent teenagers. HAHA yeahh right, i cant wait to see the figures on sunday, wuddup 100M second weekend!

lol I was gonna say most of New York State's Proms were last weekend and that didn't stop 207M :P

Nikkis reports mirror Rallaxs. His early numbers indicated it was heading to about 40% of last Friday. The late shows were busy as hell. 3 sellouts out of 5. Its doing 30.

• Like 2

"Are you working at the cinema now, Mandeep?"NoThe main cinema chian Cineplex has its own website for movie tickets and has special shows that are reserved.Before a showing you can see how full certain showings are.For normal shows you have to click on showings to see if they are sold out or have like 15 or fewer tickets left.That is how I gauge the business around me.I would imagine that theater chain owns a majority of the share of business in our area. More like 70+%...