CJohn

Weekend estimates thread TA 103,052,274!!

Looking forward to Saturday...Its gonna be massive.The limited pre sales today led to huge numbers as its all walk ups business now.So there is some decent business already for tomorrow so the crazyiness should continue...

Can somebody explain to me, how do you only get 80M from 25M Friday? Nikke does not know how to extrapolate and she has been in the business for a long time. 25M will at least be 85M and more likely 90M. Sometimes I woner if Nikke does this on purpose to get a rise out of a fanbase.

Friday 25mSaturday 34mSunday 21m

If Rallax theater matches rest of the country we are looking at 37M+ for Friday.

I don't want to get too excited and then get letdown but if that actually happens it will beat IM2's OW this weekend and my mind will officially deteriorate. :circles:

Kevin Huebschman ‏ @khuebsch5

Thought I'd get a somewhat empty viewing of The Avengers tonight. I thought wrong. Theater's sold out.

T Smith ‏ @TwystedElegance

Had my heart set on Avengers only for it to be sold out Smfh

If Avengers is sold out tomorrow you can believe I'm taking my grandma to see it on mothers day.

Edited by ECSTASY

My buddy -- a diehard comic fan in general (and Marvel fan in particular) -- hasn't been able to see it yet. (He's got a young toddler and work has been crazy for him). It's been driving him nuts... he just called me up to say he can't take it anymore and he HAS TO SEE IT.So we're off on a little bro-date to a late show tonight. Shoaks Arclight, here we come!

• Like 2

Looking forward to Saturday...Its gonna be massive.The limited pre sales today led to huge numbers as its all walk ups business now.So there is some decent business already for tomorrow so the crazyiness should continue...

Spider-Man still has the record for the largest 2nd Saturday at 30.5m. TA should beat that by 15m.

My buddy -- a diehard comic fan in general (and Marvel fan in particular) -- hasn't been able to see it yet. (He's got a young toddler and work has been crazy for him). It's been driving him nuts... he just called me up to say he can't take it anymore and he HAS TO SEE IT.So we're off on a little bro-date to a late show tonight. Shoaks Arclight, here we come!

Aw cool. Have fun.

Have fun.

Good luck man, hope you guys don't get sold out.