CJohn

Weekend estimates thread TA 103,052,274!!

So here's the "count and amount"(A cookie to someone who can tell me what that's from):

4:30pm(PDT)- Nikki reports "25M/80M 2nd weekend"

A few hours later, Rth comes on to say TA should be 28-30M

A few hours after that, Nikki says "27M/95M"(It's almost as if she needed a "bridge" between the number she knew she would eventually have to admit to...which is...)

12:55am(PDT)- Nikki reports "29M/100M"

Which falls completely in line with Rth's range for Friday.

Well, at least she has finally changed the 70% down to 53%. But, then again, 368m is not 270 plus 100. If only she had better maths... :sherlock:

• Like 3

What's gonna be really close is the 70m question. I think TA will do it, but just barely. I'm thinking 71m gap...with a 1.5m margin for error. :lol:

The will DS OW outgross any single day of TA's weekend could be very close too. DS's weekend may come in right around TA's Friday gross.

So here's the "count and amount"(A cookie to someone who can tell me what that's from):

4:30pm(PDT)- Nikki reports "25M/80M 2nd weekend"

A few hours later, Rth comes on to say TA should be 28-30M

A few hours after that, Nikki says "27M/95M"(It's almost as if she needed a "bridge" between the number she knew she would eventually have to admit to...which is...)

12:55am(PDT)- Nikki reports "29M/100M"

Which falls completely in line with Rth's range for Friday.

Well, at least she has finally changed the 70% down to 53%. But, then again, 368m is not 270 plus 100. If only she had better maths... :sherlock:

Thank you for the recap!!!

Dark Shadows flopping. Very weird for the average moviegoer. It will have no legs.

I could never see what people saw in it from any of the trailers. It just looked weird and not in a good way. Only Joss Whedon can do vampires.

Let the Right One In is probably the most beautiful and realistic vampire movie I have yet seen.Its such an honest and harrowing movie. Everyone who likes horror movies should see it. I havent seen the remake.