Corpse

JAPAN BOX OFFICE | Demon Slayer breaks all time record for OW

13 minutes ago, SchumacherFTW said:

I'm hoping that means it's better than Weathering With You then, that was a disappointing movie coming from Your Name. 

People Often call WWY as Parody of Your Name (⁠╯⁠︵⁠╰⁠,⁠)

My biggest disappointed was The Wind Rise couldn't find myself worthy watching. I expect How Do You Live? to be good 

2 minutes ago, Issac Newton said:

People Often call WWY as Parody of Your Name (⁠╯⁠︵⁠╰⁠,⁠)

My biggest disappointed was The Wind Rise couldn't find myself worthy watching. I expect How Do You Live? to be good 

Oh damn. You didn't like wind rises? It's one of my favourites. Yeah expecting good things from how do you live.

2 minutes ago, Nero said:

Oh damn. You didn't like wind rises? It's one of my favourites. Yeah expecting good things from how do you live.

Yeah.. okay people still find odd when I say this. 

My Top #3 Favourite haven't changed for long

#1 Spirited Away

#2 Your Name

#3 Princess Mononoke

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Issac Newton said:

Yeah.. okay people still find odd when I say this. 

My Top #3 Favourite haven't changed for long

#1 Spirited Away

#2 Your Name

#3 Princess Mononoke

Did you watch redline? Sword of the stranger?

Edited by Nero

Just now, Issac Newton said:

I am sorry.. I am hearing those titles for the first time. (⁠。⁠ŏ⁠﹏⁠ŏ⁠)

I think you should watch more Japanese movie because apart from 1 & 3 from your list I don't agree that your name should be that higher... ;) Anyways redline is what fast and furious movie should have been. The animation is breathtaking. Also sword of the stranger it's better to watch rather than me saying anything about it

26 minutes ago, Issac Newton said:

I am sorry.. I am hearing those titles for the first time. (⁠。⁠ŏ⁠﹏⁠ŏ⁠)

Very well animated action movies (one about racing , the other a sword fighting period thing) made in the 00s. Didnt do very well box office wise but are somewhat cult classics right now mainly because of the amazing sakuga. 

Either way, favorite Isao Takahata movie? Did you like the Tale of the Princess Kaguya more than The Wind Rises ?

Edited by Gkalaitza

4 minutes ago, Gkalaitza said:

Either way, favorite Isao Takahata movie? Did you like the Tale of the Princess Kaguya more than The Wind Rises ?

That's a yes

I have watched Grave of the Fireflies, Castle in the Sky, Kiki's Delivery Service among which Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind is my favourite!

25 minutes ago, Nero said:

I think you should watch more Japanese movie because apart from 1 & 3 from your list I don't agree that your name should be that higher... ;) Anyways redline is what fast and furious movie should have been. The animation is breathtaking. Also sword of the stranger it's better to watch rather than me saying anything about it

7 minutes ago, Gkalaitza said:

Very well animated action movies (one about racing , the other a sword fighting period thing) made in the 00s. Didnt do very well box office wise but are somewhat cult classics right now mainly because of the amazing sakuga. 

Okay I will give it a look (⁠.⁠ ⁠❛⁠ ⁠ᴗ⁠ ⁠❛⁠.⁠)

5 minutes ago, Issac Newton said:

That's a yes

I have watched Grave of the Fireflies, Castle in the Sky, Kiki's Delivery Service among which Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind is my favourite!

Princess Kaguya is probably my favorite Ghibli. Sad that it kinda flopped box office wise (hard not to flop with that enormous budget) and that it didnt get the Oscar. At least The Wind Rises broke even for both productions

Love all of these as well. Nausicaa is a favorite as well though i prefer the manga somewhat. I highly recomend watching Takahata's other Ghibli movies as well. Only Yesterday, Pom Poko and My Neighbours the Yamada's . Its certain that you will love at least one of them

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Gkalaitza said:

Princess Kaguya is probably my favorite Ghibli. Sad that it kinda flopped box office wise (hard not to flop with that enormous budget) and that it didnt get the Oscar. At least The Wind Rises broke even for both productions

Love all of these as well. Nausicaa is a favorite as well though i prefer the manga somewhat. I highly recomend watching Takahata's other Ghibli movies as well. Only Yesterday, Pom Poko and My Neighbours the Yamada's . Its certain that you will love at least one of them

What did you think of ocean waves?

1 minute ago, titanic2187 said:

It is kind of surprising since the movie isn't terribly received either by Japan, yet the movie is holding as good as in other fast burn countries. It is time to add songs into Avatar 3.  

Think Avatar 3 won’t recover consider Avatar 2 decline 80%