Corpse

JAPAN BOX OFFICE | Demon Slayer breaks all time record for OW

This is the presale of 4 movies in Ebina this Saturday so far:

Roma 2:  235 adm Partner 3:210 ASM2: 119 Coana:   155 Frozen:   290 

Then, at least in this big cinema , ASM2 is way behind the other 3 movies in current presale.

• Like 3

This is the presale of 4 movies in Ebina this Saturday so far:

Roma 2:  235 adm Partner 3:210 ASM2: 119 Coana:   155 Frozen:   290 

Then, at least in this big cinema , ASM2 is way behind the other 3 movies in current presale.

Yeah, it's not promising for TASM2, but then again it opens on Friday so maybe that deflates Saturday a little bit.

Yeah, it's not promising for TASM2, but then again it opens on Friday so maybe that deflates Saturday a little bit.

This is the presale of tomorrow in one of Tokyo's TOHO theater.

One thing to note: this theater Frozen is super popular~

ASM2 :   214

Frozen: 293

Anybody know what kind of multipier asm1 had? If it opens to 3.7m then asm2 doing 37m total might be difficult...

According to Mojo it opened with 7.4 and finished with 39, about a 5.5X.

Anybody know what kind of multipier asm1 had? If it opens to 3.7m then asm2 doing 37m total might be difficult...

No it won't do 37m. That was just a little misunderstanding. I meant 3.7m OW. With that number and GW helping, maybe 22-25m total? That's pretty optimistic though.

Edited by catlover
  • Like 1

With 0.9m day, I think it should be 110.1m total. As of Wednesday (4/23), it has already grossed 11.16b yen (which equals $109.2m according to google).

im going off sundays report which is a weekly converted cum. if you're converting wed yen total, the yen has fluctuated 2% over the run, may be off a little. either way... 

im going off sundays report which is a weekly converted cum. if you're converting wed yen total, the yen has fluctuated 2% over the run, may be off a little. either way... 

Ah yes, sometimes I forget exchange rates change daily.

From what I hear, the movie itself is disappointing :P

Not too mention as unnecessary as the last installment. They could at least TRY to be original but no they decide to include a villain from the last version of the franchise which is still only seven years old...

Not too mention as unnecessary as the last installment. They could at least TRY to be original but no they decide to include a villain from the last version of the franchise which is still only seven years old...

I disagree. First the Green Goblin is Spider Man's arch nemesis so not having him would be silly. And secondly from what I've heard DeHaan as Goblin is one of the redeeming aspects of the film. Electro is the problematic villain

I disagree. First the Green Goblin is Spider Man's arch nemesis so not having him would be silly. And secondly from what I've heard DeHaan as Goblin is one of the redeeming aspects of the film. Electro is the problematic villain

Well I can't judge it until I've watched it but that said I have absolutely no desire to go and find out because I already saw the same thing back in 2002... 

• Like 1

mfantin, do you know what Saturday number is needed at Toho to reach 9M over the weekend? Maybe 60K?

From what I hear, the movie itself is disappointing :P

After a series of 4 insipidities, one can hardly be disappointed ;)