druv10

Who is Stronger? Thanos/Beyonder/Living Tribunal

18 members have voted

1. 1. Who is Stronger?

• Thanos with IG plus HOTU
    • Pre-Retcon Beyonder
    • Living Tribunal

What are feats of both? Do you put LT above the other 2?

No slightly below by my standards but who knows if I am right. Pre-retcon Beyonder was Omnipotence with ability to destroy universes with a blink with HOTU + IG Thanos is around there as well. I don't now that is why I am asking the question.

No slightly below by my standards but who knows if I am right. Pre-retcon Beyonder was Omnipotence with ability to destroy universes with a blink with HOTU + IG Thanos is around there as well. I don't now that is why I am asking the question.

Don't know much about this. I just read up on this Beyonder and haven't read feats for Thanos yet, but Beyonder would be pretty hard to match.

HOTU doesn't that tie or close to pre-retcon Beyonder? So add the IG and he overpowers him.Where would a RK+WM Thor rank?

Not with those 3. Has RKT ever gone WM? Edited by druv10

After reading a bit it is clear that LT is 3rd. Beyonder overpowered him and Thanos absorbed him. Question becomes Beyonder vs Thanos.

Beyonder would blow up the infinitry glove and break Thanos in two.. Even when doom toook beyonders powers for a while doom  was unstoppable, but once beyonder made up his mind to reclaim it.. Lol he took back as easily as we pick a stack of big red chewing gum.

I am leaning towards Thanos over Beyonder but a strong argument can persuade me one way or another.

Thanos was defeated with the Infinity glove on I believe... Beyond cannot be defeated by any known forces in the Marvel universe. They had to wait till he was trying to change into a human  to get him

I think the beyonder is the most powerful being that ever came into the marvel universe. I mean he easily dispatched the watchers, Galactus. I mean everyone. His powers let him create universes.

Thanos with Infinity Gauntlet did much more than that. Who he faced+others:

Posted Image

What Thanos did to them:

Posted Image

Beyonder would blow up the infinitry glove and break Thanos in two.. Even when doom toook beyonders powers for a while doom  was unstoppable, but once beyonder made up his mind to reclaim it.. Lol he took back as easily as we pick a stack of big red chewing gum.

Posted Image

Yes, but the HOTU makes it interesting. Not sure on Beyonder, but LT renders it inactive, but HOTU Thanos would be to much for LT. Look at who he absorbs:

Posted Image