MovieGuyKyle17

Weekend Actuals page 66 TA: 55.6m BS: 25.5m ; SW EP1 $293!

Considering Avengers has its fair share of funny moments, it probably also fills the comedy void along with the action one.

and Avengers has some Transformer-y/ scenes so no need for battleship

THR: http://www.hollywood...o-expect-326706Battleship- 11-12mDictator: 5mWhat to Expect: 4.5mPredictably awful for Battleship. You can imagine the choice many moviegoers made- Battleship, or Avengers a second time- and Avengers mostly won.I imagine Dictator will only continue to be adjusted up because it's going to play far stronger at night (only 10:00 on the east coast). Good news is my showing was sold out and got an applause at the end... can't say the same for Bruno's opening night. :lol:I called What to Expect to disappoint because they marketed it like a pregnancy-themed New Year's Eve and no romantic comedy trope has wronged audiences more in recent years.If Men in Black disappoints next weekend (possible), then the market's wide open for Snow White and Prometheus. I think both are breaking out at this point.

Edited by Gopher

THR: http://www.hollywood...o-expect-326706Battleship- 11-12mDictator: 5mWhat to Expect: 4.5mPredictably awful for Battleship. You can imagine the choice many moviegoers made- Battleship, or Avengers a second time- and Avengers mostly won.I imagine Dictator will only continue to be adjusted up because it's going to play far stronger at night (only 10:00 on the east coast). Good news is my showing was sold out and got an applause at the end... can't say the same for Bruno's opening night. :lol:I called What to Expect to disappoint because they marketed it like a pregnancy-themed New Year's Eve and no romantic comedy trope has wronged audiences more in recent years.If Men in Black disappoints next weekend (possible), then the market's wide open for Snow White and Prometheus. I think both are breaking out at this point.

you think Snow White and Prometheus have bigger chance of breaking out than Men in Black. Why?

BS I wouldn't have said 11-12m could be wrong but more like 8-10 closer to 8 see what happens, Dictator yeah at least 5 prob closer to 6, WTE around 4.5 sounds about right, DS 4m mark & TA atm would say 16-18

• Like 7

BS I wouldn't have said 11-12m could be wrong but more like 8-10 closer to 8 see what happens, Dictator yeah at least 5 prob closer to 6, WTE around 4.5 sounds about right, DS 4m mark & TA atm would say 16-18

Wow that's a big difference on Battleship. I figured the Dictator would be a bit higher than estimated.

Thank you, I would love for 16-18M to come true so it can hit 60M for the weekend. Wow, BS number would be atrocious.

Thanks buddy!