MovieGuyKyle17

Weekend Actuals page 66 TA: 55.6m BS: 25.5m ; SW EP1 $293!

A detail in the landscape. A tree in the forest. Perspective, that's the key. You can only see the shape of a thing from a distance. Clear as mud? Good.

Huh?

Fri: 15.3mSat: 24.63m (+61%)Sun: 17.73m (-28%)3wk: 57.66So it will need a 3.5x from its 3rd weekend to reach 600M....hmmm....

Still just needs to split the difference between X2 and IM1's patterns to assure 600. 55m this weekend keeps it on that track. Don't forget the Mem Day boost.

I can't fucking believe Battleship's OW is going to be less than John Carter's.It would be just as big a bomb as JC if it weren't (fortunately for the studio) 50M cheaper.

Edited by Sims

Damn, even my 23m BS OW prediction is gonna be too high if it only does 8m today. :blink: I said it kind of jokingly earlier this year after JC bombed, but Taylor Kitsch really must be box office poison...

Imagine if X-Men Origin:Wolverine had to open next month or something.

lol

I can't fucking believe Battleship's OW is going to be less than John Carter's.It would be just as big a bomb as JC if it weren't (fortunately for the studio) 50M cheaper.

But somehow i felt there was more advertisement for Battleship so I think at the end of the day they pretty much cost about the same. However I think after overseas box office and blu ray/dvd sales, they will probably both break even in time. Edited by wboxoffice

Still just needs to split the difference between X2 and IM1's patterns to assure 600. 55m this weekend keeps it on that track. Don't forget the Mem Day boost.

yes but the other movies we are comparing it with have had that too

He not box office poison must people do not who he is. He just picking awful movies to be in.I am sure he was hoping for John Carter to make 250m+ domestic and Battleship to be like a transformers and make 200m+ but the opposite happen both will make under 100m domestically.

• Like 1