MovieGuyKyle17

Weekend Actuals page 66 TA: 55.6m BS: 25.5m ; SW EP1 $293!

• Founder / Operator

Universal's pretty pissed at Berg right now, I bet. Wouldn't surprise me if they stopped production on that.

They should be equally pissed at themselves. The entire concept of Battleship sounded like a disaster from day one.

They should be equally pissed at themselves. The entire concept of Battleship sounded like a disaster from day one.

With so many awesome kid stuff to adapt like Thundercats, they go with Battleship instead. Completely agree with this.

With so many awesome kid stuff to adapt like Thundercats, they go with Battleship instead. Completely agree with this.

Thundercats is a no brainer.Take the nostalgia factor of Transformers and add the cat people of Avatar.Seems like easy money to me.It reminds me how most studios passed on doing a Transformers move because they didn't see the blockbuster potential.

But why would it increase that high? That most I see it increasing is around 55%

My bet is that this is more of a family movie, with people going more in the weekends than the weekdays, i could be wrong, and I'm probably wrong, but... who knows?