MovieGuyKyle17

Weekend Actuals page 66 TA: 55.6m BS: 25.5m ; SW EP1 $293!

Yeah, Dark Shadows and Battleship were problematic films. They don't hit all the demos and they had pretty bad buzz. I think MIB3 and SWATH will get things back on track. Even if they get mediocre reviews, I think there's more there to sell. MIB3 has nostalgia and Will Smith. SWATH has effective trailers and tv spots and female appeal.

True true.I think, being released during the heat of The Avengers run, they had no other option but to fail (alongside their mixed reviews and other issues)

Ah okay. So wouldn't the Battleship copies be the same though. There's no dvd release yet.

Just checked.. yes, at the moment only cam releases..Ohh noess, a dvd rip is already posted (if iam not wrong) Edited by kiran

So, CJohn, you really enjoyed Battleship yet you're enjoying it flopping?Sheep?

I am not really enjoying to see it flopping. I actually already said somewhere in this forum that it is a shame that America didn't gave it a chance.
  • Like 1

Speaking of Tyrese- From his twitter:

Tyrese Gibson ‏@Tyrese

@joshduhamel J-deeeezy!! I sent Bay a text when Avengers did 200 opening weekend..! T4 could top that..!!

Speaking of Tyrese- From his twitter:

Tyrese Gibson ‏@Tyrese

@joshduhamel J-deeeezy!! I sent Bay a text when Avengers did 200 opening weekend..! T4 could top that..!!

No. That won't happen with TF4 being a reboot.

It won't happen because TF sucks.

For you. Box office numbers tell a different story. TF3 would probably have broken the OW record last year with a Friday OD.

No. That won't happen with TF4 being a reboot.

TF3 sold less tickets than TF2 and even TF1.What makes anyone think TF4 would reverse that trend. There's a reason they're going for a reboot. The franchise was on the decline.

TF3 sold less tickets than TF2 and even TF1.What makes anyone think TF4 would reverse that trend.There's a reason they're going for a reboot. The franchise was on the decline.

It came from Tyrese talking mess in a tweet.

TF3 sold less tickets than TF2 and even TF1.What makes anyone think TF4 would reverse that trend.There's a reason they're going for a reboot. The franchise was on the decline.

TASM will tell us if the reboot helps in that or not.