MovieGuyKyle17

Weekend Actuals page 66 TA: 55.6m BS: 25.5m ; SW EP1 $293!

Nooo, how could the power of Rihanna fail this movie?

Hahahha...I guess her rude boy couldn't save her this time. They should get her an umbrella to protect her from the falling sky.
  • Like 1

We would have heard about the law suits and protests if it was real.

Animals are protected on films. And no one, actor, producer, extra, anyone, would stand by while horses were thrown over a boat into a propeller.

Well to quote Denny Green(former coach of the Arizona Cardinals) Battleship is what we what it thought was. Now if you want to crown it's ass as the bomb of the summer then crown it. BUT IT'S WHAT WE THOUGHT IT WAS!!!

• Like 2

I'm not sure what you are trying to say. But TA will not have a 25+ Saturday.

It was just an attempt at humor, and from the reaction I guess a feeble one lol. You're good at calling out the impossible / inconceivable. Sometimes the impossible happens, though.You're right. TA will not have a bigger Saturday than BS's entire weekend.

Well to quote Denny Green(former coach of the Arizona Cardinals) Battleship is what we what it thought was. Now if you want to crown it's ass as the bomb of the summer then crown it. BUT IT'S WHAT WE THOUGHT IT WAS!!!

To quote Jim Mora:"Top 10 of the Summer? TOP 10 OF THE SUMMER....Don't talk about top 10, are you kidding me?!"
  • Like 2

I hate when animals are really abused while making a movie. It's despicable. Gladly its much rarer nowadays.I still feel like shit whenever an animal dies or gets beaten in a movie, even if its CG..That is one of the reasons why I probably wont even watch Cannibal Holocaust.

I just read about it. That's disgusting. Surely the actors involved had some sense of morals...kicking and shooting a pig in the head? Decapitating a snake and two monkeys? Disemboweling a turtle? Some people make me sick.

A reporter asks Taylor Kitsch if Peter Berg is at fault. Kitsch wearing big oversized sunglasses starts to cry uncontrollably: "That's my director man. That's my director man."

• Like 1

It'll be interesting to see whether MIB3 will be able to capitalize on everything except Avengers disappointing this month. Will Smith was the biggest star on the planet four years ago, but we've seen twice this year alone what happens when we get a sequel to a predecessor with shitty WOM. The marketing has seems to be inspiring less than enthusiastic responses as well, so I'm leaning towards another disappointing performance ATM.

I'm not sure what you are trying to say. But TA will not have a 25+ Saturday.

Shouldn't we wait until we get Friday numbers before we start proclaiming what Avengers can't do tomorrow?
  • Like 1