MovieGuyKyle17

Weekend Actuals page 66 TA: 55.6m BS: 25.5m ; SW EP1 $293!

More schools are out now. Smaller Sat boost for Avengers. 53mil weekend. But bad WOM should insure Battleship makes no more than 27. Big flop.

Too low for TA. It'll get at least $55m.

I think so. I think there are going to be big Saturday increases across the board because of the low Friday increases. I could be wrong but sometimes things correctly balance themselves over the weekend. Let's see if this can happen to TA. Either way, I think this should at least clear 55m and has a slight chance at 60m.

Let's hope so!

is 26M$ really bad?i just watched john carter aka coulda/shoulda've been better,i gave it a B- in reviews thread...back to watching revenge marathon style lol, you guys have fun discussion the spectrum between a 55/60m$ weekend for avengers!

I love Rihanna. But she can't act. And she can't pick a good man for the life of her. I mean, forgiving CB, REALLY?!

CB was absolutely wrong but Rihanna isn't innocent either. Both were physically abusive to each other.

Rth and other insiders derive their estimates based on morning/afternoon returns and extrapolate from there. The fact that the Fri number for TA is lower than that number could mean an anomaly occurred Friday night. I am trying to think of shocks and the only one I can think of are the NBA playoffs.

Was Friday a big graduation day? Why the low increases? Could it just be 'one of those things?'

Attendance was down in my area yesterday and today because of exceptionally nice weather. Too early for graduations to have begun just yet

CB was absolutely wrong but Rihanna isn't innocent either. Both were physically abusive to each other.

You never beat a woman up. Regardless if she's a bitch, a whore or a mewling quim. What he did has no excuse and it's unforgivable. It amazes me to see someone even defending that guy. If a girl beats me up, I'll hold her arm and say it's over. If a girl cheats on me, I'll call and tell that it's fucking over. There's just not excuse to what he did. Just because I find her astonishing doesn't mean she isn't fucking dumb for forgiving him. It's just not right.
  • Like 1

You never beat a woman up. Regardless if she's a bitch, a whore or a mewling quim. What he did has no excuse and it's unforgivable. It amazes me to see someone even defending that guy. If a girl beats me up, I'll hold her arm and say it's over. If a girl cheats on me, I'll call and tell that it's fucking over. There's just not excuse to what he did. Just because I find her astonishing doesn't mean she isn't fucking dumb for forgiving him. It's just not right.

I'm always amazed this even needs to be said, let alone repeated.
  • Like 1