MovieGuyKyle17

Weekend Actuals page 66 TA: 55.6m BS: 25.5m ; SW EP1 $293!

Still can't believe you guys turned RTH away.

What happened to him?

baumer got drunk....again.I mean, the signs have been there. The 195m TASM prediction, the 64m 5 day that wouldn't even lead to 195m. It's becoming painfully obvious, he has a problem.But when you start alienating the very people you need to help you, it's intervention time. :P
  • Like 2

They give him nothing to do in the movie. It is stupid to bring LN and than give him nothing to do.

He should have been the main character or at the very least played a major role in the action. Also, how do you base a movie off of the Battleship board game and not have one single person say "They sank our battleship!". LOL Guess they wanted it to be taken more seriously. :)

baumer got drunk....again.I mean, the signs have been there. The 195m TASM prediction, the 64m 5 day that wouldn't even lead to 195m. It's becoming painfully obvious, he has a problem.But when you start alienating the very people you need to help you, it's intervention time. :P

yeah.... he needs to see a shrink soon...

Variety says TA on track for 55-60 million weekend but no Friday numbers so I don't know.

At least they're being more sensible than last weekend with their "With a 29M Friday, if these drops persist, it might not beat Avatar's second weekend". That was ridiculous. :lol:

ugh sad numbers. and a few weeks ago i was thinking of making a Dictator OVER 100M club. :tomatoes: :tomatoes: :tomatoes:

Considering Avengers has its fair share of funny moments, it probably also fills the comedy void along with the action one.
  • Like 2