Impact

CAYOM Year 3 discussion

The week after Thanksgiving is suppose to be empty so nothing big should be there.April possibly.November/December is all filled up.

But the week after Thanksgiving won't be a good BO date for a blockbuster, no matter how empty it is. You're coming off one huge 5 day weekend, the next weekend is bound to yield bad BO numbers.

But the week after Thanksgiving won't be a good BO date for a blockbuster, no matter how empty it is. You're coming off one huge 5 day weekend, the next weekend is bound to yield bad BO numbers.

I already said DON'T REALEASE A FILM THERE. That is what I'm saying ;)

I already said DON'T REALEASE A FILM THERE. That is what I'm saying ;)

Sorry mis-read the post, thought you said that it was bound to be empty so you could open a movie there.

Any room in the summer for an adventure blockbuster?

12 July could, could, could, could work..... If you don't mind opening right after Walker Chronicles. Or 9 or 16 August, but that's fairly late in the season already.

August isn't a huge Blockbuster month though.

The first weekend of August has become a prime release date in recent years.And considering the lack of competition in the month, Fable should steamroll through after opening well on that initial weekend. Edited by 4815162342

What is Walker Chronicles?No room in June? Period? For an adventure pic?...and I never release my main blockbusters in August. It's not my thing. Usually I could weigh things in my favor with my blockbusters because they often produce great results, but I can't guarantee that this time so I can't "force" anything to move to my will. God I miss being able to do that.