Impact

CAYOM Year 3 discussion

What is Walker Chronicles?

No room in June? Period? For an adventure pic?

...and I never release my main blockbusters in August. It's not my thing. Usually I could weigh things in my favor with my blockbusters because they often produce great results, but I can't guarantee that this time so I can't "force" anything to move to my will. God I miss being able to do that.

Walker Chronicles is a Sci-Fi movie.

And the June Schedule for Blockbusters:

June 7-9:

Ag3nts (3893 Theaters) (Page 1)[Animation]

June 14-16:

Voyage to Atlantis (3869 Theaters) (Page 2)[Adventure, Modern Day]

June 21-23:

Legend of the Red Dragon (3572 Theaters) (Page 2)[Adventure, Historical-Fantasy, but the plot is barely started at all, so this is a potential opening date]

June 28-30:

Bobby (4072 Theaters) (Page 3) [Animation]

Edited by riczhang

What is the Summer opener?

I think riczhang just opened up that spot by moving Divergent a week earlier, so that spot is golden for Ueka.Hunch put a film there in the advance schedule but he's AWOL.

Hunch put a film there in the advance schedule but he's AWOL.

What else is new :P I'm starting to think we should just avoid putting his films on the advance schedule. Same thing in CAYOM A....He kept on having films every year that he never made...

I think riczhang just opened up that spot by moving Divergent a week earlier, so that spot is golden for Ueka.Hunch put a film there in the advance schedule but he's AWOL.

yeah, I did, I wanted Divergent to make as much money as possible before Salvation, and Interconnected come in and kill its legs, so I bumped it up a week to the same weekend that Fast Five kicked off summer 2 years ago.

What else is new :P I'm starting to think we should just avoid putting his films on the advance schedule. Same thing in CAYOM A....He kept on having films every year that he never made...

I'm more concerned about Frank's AWOL. I know he's around because he's been at another site I visit, so I wonder why a major film of his (on November 22nd) hasn't been posted yet.Anyways, Fable should be completed by tomorrow evening and Fatal Rendezvous will definitely be done by the end of the weekend. Sylvarius however is a bit tricky for me to get wrapped up.

Wait, did Divergent move? What is it? Where did it move to? And if it moved, put me down for May 1. Yeah boy.

Moved up a week, Salvation's going to kill its legs so I moved the film up a week to maximise BO.

Also, what these March tentpoles be (genre, potential?):Impact's Untitled Space Adventure (March 1) - sci-fi obviously? Animated? Live action?The Last Projectionist (March 8) - Tarantino...action?Prodigy (March 15) - ???Sylvarious (March 22) -Midnight Part II (March 29) - was the first actually big here, cause I remember they were duds at BOMWall of Water (April 5)

I'm more concerned about Frank's AWOL. I know he's around because he's been at another site I visit, so I wonder why a major film of his (on November 22nd) hasn't been posted yet.Anyways, Fable should be completed by tomorrow evening and Fatal Rendezvous will definitely be done by the end of the weekend. Sylvarius however is a bit tricky for me to get wrapped up.

Well Hunch is just someone I have not seen ever post his films anymore.I started my western but was getting tired of doing more of it, I might do more tomorrow ;)I might add a couple more films tonight also.April is very empty.

Also, what these March tentpoles be (genre, potential?):Impact's Untitled Space Adventure (March 1) - sci-fi obviously? Animated? Live action?The Last Projectionist (March 8) - Tarantino...action?Prodigy (March 15) - ???Sylvarious (March 22) -Midnight Part II (March 29) - was the first actually big here, cause I remember they were duds at BOMWall of Water (April 5)

CtrL+F is your friend :PLast Projectionist is actually a horror. Prodigy is a sci fi, Sylvarious is a animated film.