Impact

CAYOM Year 3 discussion

Also, what these March tentpoles be (genre, potential?):Impact's Untitled Space Adventure (March 1) - sci-fi obviously? Animated? Live action?The Last Projectionist (March 8) - Tarantino...action?Prodigy (March 15) - ???Sylvarious (March 22) -Midnight Part II (March 29) - was the first actually big here, cause I remember they were duds at BOMWall of Water (April 5)

Sylvarius is an animated fantasy, PG-rated focused on a young adult female protagonist. No she does not use a bow-and-arrow. :P

I feel like I did something really stupid by moving Divergent. And if Hunch isn't going to post his film, any suggestions for a November 22nd Blockbuster?

That's Frank on Nov. 22nd. I'll get in touch with him and ask him what's up. He's reliable so it may be he's just unexpectedly busy.

When is the absolutely finally final deadline? :P

At least Sunday night minimum, end of next Friday maximum.We now need a blockbuster for Nov. 22nd. Anything but a fantasy, since a major fantasy opens on Thanksgiving.

At least Sunday night minimum, end of next Friday maximum.We now need a blockbuster for Nov. 22nd. Anything but a fantasy, since a major fantasy opens on Thanksgiving.

You can move Divergent or Bobbyhere if you feel it'll do better then, but otherwise I have a CHERUB movie adaptation in the works. It's a modern day spy movie.

Midnight Part II can move to February 8th because there is no wide release on that date and it will also open up the final weekend of March to films more deserving of that date.Alos note the theater change for Midnight Part II to 3,375 theaters and Tornado to 3,451 theaters.

Edited by Andrew the Alien