Impact

CAYOM Year 3 discussion

Yes I know, but its very short now. I'm just saying make the plot shorter. I don't know how the spoiler tags work...or you can use white color.

Yes I know, but its very short now. I'm just saying make the plot shorter. I don't know how the spoiler tags work...or you can use white color.

I'm cutting it down, getting rid of the dialogue examples will probably shorten the entire thing by 1000-2000 words.

Yeah, I've been thinking about it... and I want everyone to count the Loch Ness movie's budget as $40 million. I did have it ridiculously low, and if it's too late to officially change it, fine, but I wanted to try to make it more realistic.

Am I missing something about 8AM or what? Because both Alfred, and Blankments tracked 8AM to finish quite high, and I don't see the appeal of it at all, nor did I like it........

I called it a cameo in my review-he litterly had nothing written for him. Plus this is his type of film.

True, but I just felt that the film was really flat in like every way. When I was reading it, I could literally feel the flat acting.... :lol:

Well, I looked at the source material and then adjusted to today's time along with the star appeal to bring it up to the numbers I gave it. Plus, that's a good day for blockbusters in the past.