Impact

CAYOM Year 3 discussion

2 games that people really want to see as movies seem to be Zelda and Metal Gear. I think someday they could work, thing is that when Mario came out it was much too soon for VG films as the audience had not grown up yet and could make them.It would work now though.Mario be a great animated film.Sorry after reading Fable I thought of this :PFinal Fantasy be a bit tough as they are all diffrent stories.(Too bad Battleship didn't do better, the movie was a lot better then I thought it be, it was very misadvertised. John Carter was great as well)

Don't worry too much about nominations in your first year. Hell, I didn't win Best Picture until Year 40 after starting in Year 9 in CAYOM A. Of course, my focusing on bad comedies and action didn't help.If you are looking for a nom, your best bet is to focus on a less represented category like Documentary or Animated.

Don't worry too much about nominations in your first year. Hell, I didn't win Best Picture until Year 40 after starting in Year 9 in CAYOM A. Of course, my focusing on bad comedies and action didn't help.If you are looking for a nom, your best bet is to focus on a less represented category like Documentary or Animated.

How many years were there in CAYOM A?

Yep.Funny how in the last year I made a film that won best editing tied with another film. Ironically-I didn't even have my film at number one :P:lol:

Lol, we all know Streep voted for Davis this year and we know how that turned out. :P

Unless if your 48. How did that hat taste?

I soaked it in A1 Steak Sauce, so not bad.Still can't believe that win for me happened in my first year going up against the vets of you, Ry, billybob, and Phil. Especially since looking back, Avergond was a pretty generic epic with some typical classic tropes.Though winning again two years later was also a shock.I won 7 times (Years 12, 14, 21, 28, 37, 41, and 46). Great run, lots of great films and great players no longer with us.

I won 4 times-my last nomination for BP was in year 26 for Lord is my Shepherd. I came close a few times with Rose of the Mind, Bello and Red Winter.I really hope I can get nominated this year.And the first few years BP winners were well, yeah. RIB being the biggest film ever...4 hours????Somehow it turned from a lighthearted comedy to a dark drama as when I was accused of stealing DIB's plot of RIB for a film where Tom Cruise was a cop who use to be a mafia member-which sounded nothing like his film...Year 2's actuals were just messed up as I had to do the actuals after the totals...The last year I did the actuals were great. :PI was talking with Rich last night in his thread about the winners. :lol:I still think Murder on the 4th Floor was great.

• Like 1

Now for one of the biggest what the hecks:Gerard Butler had more nominations in the game then Johnny Depp and Morgan Freeman. :shock:Vin Diesel did win, which was because when I asked for someone in a film the only response I got was from Phil saying he should be in it. :lol:

Well I'm a newbie and I didn't do much original pieces to have a shot at winning so far. I'm satisfied with The Few BP nomination and The Seventh Seal doing well in tech cats in Y1, Year 3 I don't expect to win anything, but my Nolan sci-fi is coming out next year. Stay tuned. :)