Impact

CAYOM Year 3 discussion

It feels so strange though to be working on Frosty...

lol, have fun. I'm gonna try and make a few fillers I can dump in January, Feburary, and Early October. Maybe I'll try my hand at adapting a Nicholas Sparks novel, or maybe an original rom com. :D :D

Finally done "The Coming Storm", gave it a title and everything. :D :D Plot clocked in at over 6000 words :lol: Bit long, but oh, whatever. :P Off to adapt a Nicholas Sparks novel now, and dump it in the first weekend of January.

^Note-first weekend of January is a terrible weekend to put a film like that-try Valentines day weekend.Now the 2 weekends that films are dumped at and nothing good will come out are the week after Labor day and the week after Thanksgiving.The first week of January though is not the place to put it.

^Note-first weekend of January is a terrible weekend to put a film like that-try Valentines day weekend.Now the 2 weekends that films are dumped at and nothing good will come out are the week after Labor day and the week after Thanksgiving.The first week of January though is not the place to put it.

I'm just writing a few filler films so that most of the slots get filled up. I'm gonna write a few like paragraph at most long movies and stuff them in various undesirable dates. :D

The first week of January is just a bad weekend-plus that is the type of film that girls will flock to. And a few paragraphs is not that short of a plot either-so yeah it does not matter how bad it is either.I mean imagine trying to do the plot to any Suess film in this game :P(Heck imagine having Hangover or Paul Blart do well :P)

The first week of January is just a bad weekend-plus that is the type of film that girls will flock to. And a few paragraphs is not that short of a plot either-so yeah it does not matter how bad it is either.I mean imagine trying to do the plot to any Suess film in this game :P(Heck imagine having Hangover or Paul Blart do well :P)

True, moving this film to a different date, and finding some other crap film to put first week f January.

It's bothering me. I can remember what won Best Picture every year I played except for Year 40 and 41. Does anyone remember? I'm thinking Numbers won one or both of those years. Also, what was the name of Numbers' Year 42 post-Holocaust film about a Jew who participates in the Nuremburg Trials?I've decided if I come back I will probably never remake One Night in Reality. The film won like 11 Oscars, so anything less than that would make me feel disappointed. But I'm thinking of redoing three more obscure films of mine that I felt never got the attention they deserved. I won't mention which ones though, but they're all pretty outside the box.

It's bothering me. I can remember what won Best Picture every year I played except for Year 40 and 41. Does anyone remember? I'm thinking Numbers won one or both of those years. Also, what was the name of Numbers' Year 42 post-Holocaust film about a Jew who participates in the Nuremburg Trials?

I've decided if I come back I will probably never remake One Night in Reality. The film won like 11 Oscars, so anything less than that would make me feel disappointed. But I'm thinking of redoing three more obscure films of mine that I felt never got the attention they deserved. I won't mention which ones though, but they're all pretty outside the box.

Electric won Year 40 with Global Marketing.

I won year 41 with The Role-Player. The Year 42 film of mine you refer to is You Can't Go Home Again.