Impact

CAYOM Year 3 discussion

So 48 what have you done so far this year?

I have a couple films completed, including my Jack Ryan adaptation. Problem is between my summer internship (full-time) and having to read and grade 1400+ pages of law journal petitions, I have very little free time and when I do I need to blow off steam, not do more "work." :P

After thinking about it-Dodge City will be fictional, yet I might include some real characters into the film.

With this said I'm going to start the plot right now.

Okay-I am going to write a plot for a film "trying" to be a OC but fails. (I did that in year 1 with a gay romance film :P)

A sappy drama staring Kristen Scott Thomas about a ladies life that is messed up.(I also have a soap opera idea about a guy that is a grandfather at age 30 :P)

Hiccup that might not be a good idea since that's a tentpole date and Ag3nts is more of a mid-June or August film.Anyways I have a fantasy blockbuster film nearing completion but I need a casting suggestion for an African-American actress in her early 20s. If no one can find someone suitable I'll use an invented actress for the supporting role.

Edited by 4815162342

Hiccup that might not be a good idea since that's a tentpole date and Ag3nts is more of a mid-June or August film.Anyways I have a fantasy blockbuster film nearing completion but I need a casting suggestion for an African-American actress in her early 20s. If no one can find someone suitable I'll use an invented actress for the supporting role.

Fine just leave it in June. Could Salvation (Apocalypse sequel) do well on May 17th?