Impact

CAYOM Year 3 discussion

Would moving The Coming Storm to the 28 June release spot be a good idea? I know, that Red Dragon opens the previous week, and the plot is similar, but the overall time frame seems like a better release date, without having to compete on the same weekend with other films, but then again, a film opens on the 2nd, right after this one, so that could hurt its legs as well. Suggestions? Oh, and Alternate dates?

No offense Rich but if your going to make a 115M animated feature-put something into it as well as a cast!

It's getting there, still a WIP. The Cast is still marked as unknown because I'm still scouring Wikipedia for suitable voice actors.

^And added a little more to Frosty.Kind of hard when you have a 30 minute TV special and a song and thats it :P:lol: Oh well I'm trying my best. :lol:My sci fi, I'll get to that later.

Whoa-wait a minute.60 million for Jungles? I can understand that filming in other places can cost a lot. But really? Has any documentary ever cost that much?

Whoa-wait a minute.60 million for Jungles? I can understand that filming in other places can cost a lot. But really? Has any documentary ever cost that much?

Disney's Earth costed about 43 million, 5 years ago I think, so a 60 million budget isn't impossible, but still absurdly high.

How much longer do we have until Part 2 starts because I've got an idea but it might take a quite some time before I can get it done. And the summer tentpole schedule is getting filled up now, it's hard to figure out a good date to put a picture.

Edited by riczhang

How much longer do we have until Part 2 starts because I've got an idea but it might take a quite some time before I can get it done. And the summer tentpole schedule is getting filled up now, it's hard to figure out a good date to put a picture.

We'll have through this weekend for sure, maybe a little longer but it seems like we're getting near a minimum needed amount.

We'll have through this weekend for sure, maybe a little longer but it seems like we're getting near a minimum needed amount.

Thanks, that might be cutting it a bit fine, so I'll probably push that movie to year 4,I'm still working on my Animated movie right now, and it's being rather difficult with me right now. I might end up doing a few quick fillers before I return to the animated one.