Impact

CAYOM Year 3 discussion

I promise I will finish my other projects this year, but I laid down a pretty strong line-up so far. The Last Projectionist could do well in the horror/thriller genre, 8AM should breakout with Smith and Cruise together, while the jury is out on Planeswalker, I know it's a tall order to get raves with a MGT film, but it's my favorite project I have done in CAYOM so far.

Thanks, that might be cutting it a bit fine, so I'll probably push that movie to year 4,I'm still working on my Animated movie right now, and it's being rather difficult with me right now. I might end up doing a few quick fillers before I return to the animated one.

We'll see how it goes. Through Sunday for sure and then we'll gauge how things are going. I know at least a couple major films by other people aren't up yet either.

It's official: I'm back. B)

Hey I remember that film. It seemed pretty good when I read it the first time in 1.0, so maybe it got worse. :P
  • Like 1

I didn't have the plot saved anywhere so I had to start from scratch, but the point is I wanted to do it again. I hope it's still good in your (and others) eyes.If I have time I may release something else, but that's going to be my Oscar contender this year. DiCaprio wasn't being used for anything else was he?

I didn't have the plot saved anywhere so I had to start from scratch, but the point is I wanted to do it again. I hope it's still good in your (and others) eyes.If I have time I may release something else, but that's going to be my Oscar contender this year. DiCaprio wasn't being used for anything else was he?

Aside from a summer blockbuster I don't believe so.

I had him cast in my next film, but I'll just replace him, or push the film to next year. :D

Well 3 even, who cares, I mean Jude Law was in 20 films :P:lol:

Lol, I'm still working on it, I don't even have a firm plot as of yet, still entertaining the idea of opening another Oscar film near the end of the year as an acting vehicle for Dicaprio. The Schedule's gotten fairly crowded now. :P , I'm stuck on my animated film right now. It's just not working, I've got the first act and some of the third act done, but the rest of it is just refusing to come together. :( :(

Well DiCaprio is in an Oscar role for lead actor in my pic too, just for your information. I'm going to be pushing it for a Best Actor nomination.

Hm...... I'll probably wait for next year, my bigger goal is to push Streep for Best Actress, and Close for Supporting Actress.[Plot of that movie, still to be expanded, hopefully, if I find the time] Tho I wouldn't mind writing a part for DiCaprio for Best Actress. :P Edited by riczhang

Hm...... I'll probably wait for next year, my bigger goal is to push Streep for Best Actress, and Close for Supporting Actress.[Plot of that movie, still to be expanded, hopefully, if I find the time] Tho I wouldn't mind writing a part for DiCaprio for Best Actress. :P

Just curious, are you from China or something ?you have "zhang" in your name ... :mellow: