Impact

CAYOM Year 3 discussion

Tomorrow night I am going to remove from the schedule any film that hasn't been posted in the Part 1 thread, since a few films placed on the advance schedule have not even had basic details posted in Part 1 yet. That should help clear up where certain areas really need more help.And I promise I will get my annual "Liam Neeson vs." film in. Year 1 was Somali Pirates, Year 2 was the Yakuza, what will Year 3 bring?

Well my films I will make I just have not finished yet. (Sci fi film I will start)There are quite a few spots that need films.Now the week after Thanksgiving should not have anything big.

Tomorrow night I am going to remove from the schedule any film that hasn't been posted in the Part 1 thread, since a few films placed on the advance schedule have not even had basic details posted in Part 1 yet. That should help clear up where certain areas really need more help.And I promise I will get my annual "Liam Neeson vs." film in. Year 1 was Somali Pirates, Year 2 was the Yakuza, what will Year 3 bring?

Chuck Norris :POh, and could you add my Animated film Bobby to 21 June? Thank-you. Edited by riczhang

I need a blockbuster. ...thinking about all the many, many, many blockbusters I released in CAYOM A to pick one. But which one, and where is one needed?

March Break, a la THG?

March Break, a la THG?

Nothing is on June 28th.August has NOTHING big. (Unsure about Fable though)

See these.Rich, March is filled up for the most part.

But what kind of blockbusters are around that June 28th date, so I don't release something similar. Most of my big blockbusters from before were sci-fis. And I'm not starting up my animated studio again, well not this year...maybe in the future.

Nothing is on June 28th.

I was going to move Coming Storm, or write an adaptation of The Alchemyst [which is now actually getting turned into a real film, YAY!!!] for that date, but Walker Chronicles opens on the Tuesday, literally right after the weekend, so that would hurt the movie's legs so I thought against it. But, I suppose counter-programming The Walker Chronicles would work. I'm thinking of moving Bobby to that date as of now, but I kinda like opening it against Red Dragon right now.