baumer

THIS IS FOR ANYONE WHO HAS MISSED ONE WEEKS QUESTIONS

For everyone that has missed in the last couple of weeks, I'll do makeup questions the week of June 8th. It's going to be a tight week though as individs start that week as well. So the questions will be due by Wed at 1159 pm and they will encompass some questions for Thursday as well.

Yo B - don't worry about it any further - I'm just way too busy this year to play properly... i've missed 3 weeks so far since the game started (last 2 in a row) - i might from time to time answer some qn's but it's just not happening at the moment :(

Okay, anyone who has not had one set of makeup questions, please let me know.So far I think the list includes:townzyinfamousempiretawasal icerollchewydavacsctowerxenojakegitteskayumanggi

Okay, anyone who has not had one set of makeup questions, please let me know.So far I think the list includes:townzyinfamousempiretawasalicerollchewydavacsctowerxenojakegitteskayumanggi

I should not be there. I forgot that I answered SOTM 6.