Neo

The Magnificent Seven | 9/23/16 | Reviews coming in - not exactly Magnificent

This. His movies tend to do best in the spring/fall/holiday spots. Moving this to September is a very good move IMO

Seems the traditional SPA slot in late September is now alternating with Denzel movies, I wouldn't be surprised if the SPA film slotted for September 2017 moves off the schedule as WB has Lego Ninjago in that slot and likewise Storks on the slot now held by Magnificent Seven but I suspect WB will move Storks either to September 16th or September 30th

• Like 1

Holy shit, I pointed out the date error in a post to BOM's Facebook page, and the next day it was finally corrected to 9/23/16! They didn't reply to me on the FB post, but still, this cannot be a coincidence that it was corrected after I posted! ALL HAIL THE BRAD!!!

Edited by TServo2049

3 hours ago, stripe said:

Things are changing in the last years. Strong tentpoles are scheduled in unusual months.

I'm pretty sure the growth of the international market is what has them experimenting with dates all over the place. In a few years I believe most weekends will have a tentpole or two attached to them.