hasanahmad

Monday Numbers (actuals page 8) TA 5.687

Dude you have been wrong about this movie at every turn so most people aren't taking your statement seriously.

Avengers 3rd weekend hold was rather ordinary, as opposed to extraordinary first 2 weekends. I believe the film will have a normal run from now on, meaning 40-50% drops on average every weekend.

I'm really not all that thrilled with the drop to be honest with you. I thought it would be closer to 63-64%. 67% is kind of high.

It could also have a softer drop today like IM2. It generally is following IM2 more than any other movie.

Avengers 3rd weekend hold was rather ordinary, as opposed to extraordinary first 2 weekends. I believe the film will have a normal run from now on, meaning 40-50% drops on average every weekend.

But not this weekend. And 40% drops from here on out might be "ordinary" but there is nothing ordinary about how the film has performed so far.

Its not dropping 40% this week. I have low thirties as the drop for 3-day weekend.

When films have a 5-10% drop on Sunday of Memorial Day weekend, a sub 40% drop is 90% locked.

I am expecting even better number for Sunday.TA on Sunday might drop 1-2% or maybe even stay flat. Might be wishful thinking but I think it will be closer to flat than to 10%.

Dude you have been wrong about this movie at every turn so most people aren't taking your statement seriously.

55.6m =26.8m = 2D28.0m = 3D (with a 52% share)soo...26.8m -39% (MIB will steal some audience)= 16.3m28.0m -65% = 9.8mTotal: 26.1mps: MIB will steal ALL IMAX screens leftHim statement is pretty reasonable Edited by Goffe Rises

I am expecting even better number for Sunday.TA on Sunday might drop 1-2% or maybe even stay flat. Might be wishful thinking but I think it will be closer to flat than to 10%.

I don't see how that's possible. Can you find another blockbuster or any film that matter than had kind of hold in the last 10 years?

55.6m =26.8m = 2D28.0m = 3D (with a 52% share)soo...26.8m -45% (MIB will steal some audience)= 14.7m28.0m -65% = 9.8mTotal: 24.5mps: MIB will steal ALL IMAX screens leftHim statement is pretty reasonable

You think it's going to fall 55% this weekend (3 day?)

Avengers will not drop hard this weekend, because basically it is one of the two films you can go to.

That's a silly thing to say. Like people who argued that Panda 2 couldn't flop because it was the only option for the families.

I don't see how that's possible. Can you find another blockbuster or any film that matter than had kind of hold in the last 10 years?

Make it 15 years and you have TLW (+6.7%).

That's a silly thing to say. Like people who argued that Panda 2 couldn't flop because it was the only option for the families.

Yeah that's a great argument, except the previous weeks proves you wrong. I can see TA staying at the 1-2 movie to watch for at least the next two weeks.