hasanahmad

Monday Numbers (actuals page 8) TA 5.687

Make it 15 years and you have TLW (+6.7%).

What is TLW?So you have one film in 15 years that increased on Sunday and now Avengers should do it too?

You think it's going to fall 55% this weekend (3 day?)

- No more IMAX screens- MIB will get the most of 3D Screens- MIB3 will steal some audienceI don't think it will fall 55%, in fact was thinking in 47%but What I was trying to say is his statement is reasonable at least

Another solid day for TA. I don't think it will drop it as hard as some of you think. I think a 15% drop is feasible. It still dropped 67% today. Vicoria Day didn't effect it that much to offset the bump Tuesday usually gives films.

What is TLW?So you have one film in 15 years that increased on Sunday and now Avengers should do it too?

I am not expecting an increase. More like a 1-2% drop on Sunday rather than 6% like Thor, and 5% for IM2.

I have been thinking about this for a while: Wouldn't it be hilarious if we held a Box Office Forum's Roast?We would vote for the roasters and the roastee and the roastmaster. It would be held in the Real World topic. All the roastees and the roastmaster would be given a week to think about jokes and insults about the roastee and the other roasters. :lol:

• Like 1

- No more IMAX screens- MIB will get the most of 3D Screens- MIB3 will steal some audienceI don't think it will fall 55%, in fact was thinking in 47%but What I was trying to say is his statement is reasonable at least

I will beyond shocked if it drops in the 40's for the 4-day weekend. Can you give us a breakdown of your 26M 4th weekend because that number would be more shocking to me than TA breaking 200M on OW.
  • Like 1

I'm pretty sure there are accomodations for both MIB:3 and TA to share the IMAX screen in some capacity..

DS picked up half of the IMAX screens in its second weekend, I'm sure MIB3 will get the remaining screens

I'm pretty sure there are accomodations for both MIB:3 and TA to share the IMAX screen in some capacity..

Not anymore. This is the first film in 4 weeks that will make more than The Avengers.

about the loss of 3D screens. Do we know the 3D share of last weekends 55m? I think knowing that will determine how big of an impact the loss of 3D screens will have this weekend. I guess someone like Rallax or maybe Vanilla Sky can help with this since they work for the theater.

• Like 2

I will beyond shocked if it drops in the 40's for the 4-day weekend.Can you give us a breakdown of your 26M 4th weekend because that number would be more shocking to me than TA breaking 200M on OW.

47% is for 3-Day weekendI was thinking in 35.5m for the 4-Day weekend (-36%)

47% is for 3-Day weekendI was thinking in 35.5m for the 4-Day weekend (-36%)

I'm not trying to be rude so sorry if it comes off like that, it's not my itnent but there is absolutely no way in the world it makes 35 mill for the 4DAY. Three day maybe, but not 4.
  • Like 1