hasanahmad

Monday Numbers (actuals page 8) TA 5.687

It'll drop for sure Tues lilmac as yesterday the numbers were inflated due to the holiday. But I'm not sure what film he's modeling it after in order for it to drop 28 and 27%.

Not modeling it after any other movie, just statistical modeling considering w/w and d/d results combined with how it seems likely to fall out with other openings, holidays, etc. Right now I see less than million WEEK days starting first week of june which is also why I still don't see more than 560 total. Again, I'm new at this so obviously could be way off, but my guesses don't seem to be any less guess-worthy than anyone else at this point. Edited by kesleyk

Not modeling it after any other movie, just statistical modeling considering w/w and d/d results combined with how it seems likely to fall out with other openings, holidays, etc. Right now I see less than million days starting first week of june which is also why I still don't see more than 560 total. Again, I'm new at this so obviously could be way off, but my guesses don't seem to be any less guess-worthy than anyone else at this point.

I'm not criticizing you at all. Any analysis is interesting. I just don't know why you believe it will perform differently than other films after a Canadian holiday Monday in May.

I'm not criticizing you at all. Any analysis is interesting. I just don't know why you believe it will perform differently than other films after a Canadian holiday Monday in May.

I don't feel criticized, just don't have much reason to give.

Batman and Robin makes Spider-Man 3 look so good in comparison.Actually, it is tough to compare anything to Batman and Robin, that movie is just bad on levels I never thought possible.

It ruined Joel Schumacher and Chris O'Donnell carreer. :lol:

It ruined Joel Schumacher and Chris O'Donnell carreer. :lol:

The difference between the two being Chris recovered. He has the lead role on one of the bigget shows on U.S. television.Alicia is the one whose career it *really* stopped dead in its tracks.

The difference between the two being Chris recovered. He has the lead role on one of the bigget shows on U.S. television.Alicia is the one whose career it *really* stopped dead in its tracks.

What show? I thought the dude was dead or working in the real estate business or something.

alicia's career was over when she put on weight. The leather just put a nail in it.