Neo

Captain Marvel | 8 MARCH 2019 | Brie Larson, Samuel L Jackson, Clark Gregg.

Correct me if I'm wrong but this thread is growing faster than any MCU one to date. :thinking:

CHEWIE!!!!!!!!!!! :bravo::wub::hi5:

Edited by Valonqar

Just now, Valonqar said:

Correct me if I'm wrong but this thread is growing faster than any MCU one to date. :thinking:

2B+ WW Confirmed! :jeb!:

3 minutes ago, JamesCameronScholar said:

2B+ WW Confirmed! :jeb!:

:Venom:

Edited by Valonqar

1 hour ago, Chewy said:

Teaser is fine. Kinda love that they stuck the old lady punching scene in there with zero context

The takes about Brie Larson's voice are funny

Given @WrathOfHan's distaste for senior citizens, I'm surprised he didn't love the trailer 🤔

Edited by MrPink
  • Haha 3

Anyone else see the “5 Movies for 5 Nights for $9.99” sign at Blockbuster?

Stuff like that is why I will never understand the thinking behind digitally renting one movie for 2 days for £5 digitally. I don’t know how you can justify that price.

lol the twitter dorkbros are doing the "she has one expression" "she can't emote" thing that they've done for... every female led action flick these past few years

Grim stuff

• Like 13
  • Not Cool 1

12 minutes ago, Valonqar said:

CHEWIE!!!!!!!!!!! :bravo::wub::hi5:

It’s beating all other superhero movies, except IW

But let’s pretend this could go under WW haha

2 minutes ago, AJG said:

Stuff like that is why I will never understand the thinking behind digitally renting one movie for 2 days for £5 digitally. I don’t know how you can justify that price.

Don't even have to get off your couch, ppl will pay a few bucks for convenience

1 minute ago, Chewy said:

lol the twitter dorkbros are doing the "she has one expression" "she can't emote" thing that they've done for... every female led action flick these past few years

Grim stuff

They're saving the "She's a Mary Sue" for the next trailer I guess.

2 minutes ago, Chewy said:

Grim stuff

Women can't emote unless they're losing their minds like women always do. WOMEN....amirite, guys? I'm so alone.

4 minutes ago, Chewy said:

Grim stuff

I dont understand how anyone can watch Room or Short Term 12, and then question brie Larsons acting chops, lol. At worst, she's pretty good.

Just now, RichWS said:

Women can't emote unless they're losing their minds like women always do. WOMEN....amirite, guys? I'm so alone.

I love Tom Cruise movies cuz he's emoting when he runs and jumps, these gals just don't get it

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Chewy said:

Grim stuff

It's almost like if it doesn't have T&A / male gaze that just can't relate.  🙄

• Thanks 1
  • Astonished 2

11 minutes ago, ThomasNicole said:

It’s beating all other superhero movies, except IW

But let’s pretend this could go under WW haha

:bravo:

6 minutes ago, AJG said:

I miss Blockbuster and not just the discount prices

My local ones had more variety than Netflix & Google Play - especially for older and foreign titles  and was far more convenient for me to walk a block or two than wait and do the Netflix's mail for stuff they didn't have on line.

• Like 2

Decent trailer, but I can understand some of the complaints. Not the best musical choices and lacking a real money shot. (The granny scene could have been the perfect money shot if they could have set it up for 2 or 3 seconds longer and put it at the very end of the trailer.)

Glad they didn't give too many story details away and anyone complaining about Brie can F O.

I think Marvel's main goal with this trailer was to inform people that this movie takes place back in a time when there were still video stores and Nick Fury was younger. And in that regard, I think it succeeded.

But for anyone hoping for the greatest trailer of all time, yeah, this wasn't it.

Still totally looking forward to the movie though.

43 minutes ago, jedijake said:

No way that soon. January....two months before premier.

Besides, they will probably be releasing more teasers between now and the end of the year. Avengers 4, Aladdin, possibly Toy Story 4 and Lion King will hopefully all have teasers in the next few months.

If anything, there MAY be a full Dumbo trailer in December since the teaser was way back in June.

I'd be pretty surprised if we got anything for Avengers 4 before the end of the year. There's just no need. The Avengers and Thanos hype is still sky high.

She should smile more.

What do you mean it's only a minutes worth of chopped up scenes and I shouldn't presume to know the full content of the film?

• Haha 2

So this must be Monica Rambeau’s head in this shot. And Carol’s talking to her mom, Maria. 

2wqfsch.jpg

Edited by Deja23
  • Like 2