MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

Neo

Captain Marvel | 8 MARCH 2019 | Brie Larson, Samuel L Jackson, Clark Gregg.

How in the world are people threatened or triggered by that TV Spot? Wow.

• Like 1

Captain Marvel Greater Sacramento Area Premiere Night Seat Report: T-25 Days and counting

Sellouts

Showings

Seats left

Total Seats

Perct Sold

TOTALS

29.79%

Total Seats Sold This Week:          302

.4748x as many tickets sold as Infinity War 25 days before release. [Captain Marvel has 58 days of pre-sales compared to Infinity War's 41 days]

Day T-25 Comp:

IW:  [1 sellout/116 showings |   4465/11125 seats left  | 59.87% sold] 

Edited by Porthos
Accidentlally put in the latest Weekly Report in this post - I've re-edited in the old report, minus the note that was in here that's out of date anyway
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 6

Can't wait for those youtube videos saying "Captain Marvel again doubles down on the SJW Agenda!!!" after her last line in the tv spot lol 

• Haha 2
  • Astonished 1

Just now, Darth Lehnsherr said:

Can't wait for those youtube videos saying "Captain Marvel again doubles down on the SJW Agenda!!!" after her last line in the tv spot lol 

I try to avoid those, as it wants to make me do this too often / too much: :bash: (no need to get headaches over those kind of people 😉 )

16 hours ago, Noodlebug said:

Since this is mostly locked to have a $100+ OW, it will have been over eight months since we last had a movie open over $100M (JW2).

Yeah the marketplace is ready for a breakout. Its gonna explode.

This is at least getting midnight previews here... so did Ant-Man and the Wasp but I dont recall Black Panther or THor 3 getting midnight previews.

11 hours ago, CoolEric258 said:

This spot and the one I kept seeing tonight with a skrull screaming at her and her screaming back at it are the best spots so far. The marketing is really hitting the right cylinders.  The 2nd trailer was a misfire but it's all been uphill since then. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, shayhiri said:

For realz. 😕 I've been saying this to you guys for months - she's insufferable!!

But I can see Marvel like REALLY want to capture the pre/teen girls crowd. Because no one else would fall for this - and they will eat it up. This is spoken in their language.

The misogynist Shay strikes again. 

• Thanks 1

I'm REALLY not a fan of the huge shift in tone of the TV spots. Do they know what tone the film has? Because the trailers are more all over the place than Suicide Squad.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 3
  • ...wtf 2
  • Disbelief 2
  • Not Cool 1

2 minutes ago, Wonder89 said:

:ohmygod:

:popcorn:

wasn't it Brie Larson who said that white male critics should not be allowed to review A Wrinkle In Time ?

• Thanks 1

Just one more way to get flattering headlines. Disney marketing is the best of in the business, by a large margin. This just added $20M to the OW.

24 minutes ago, Wonder89 said:

:ohmygod:

I really don’t Get the problem... In the article she says clearly that she’s not trying to get white males out of the press tour, just add more black woman because they’re usually doesn’t have so many invitations.

But of course People will freak out about it and say she’s a monster who hates white people 

• Like 11
  • Thanks 4

18 minutes ago, ThomasNicole said:

I really don’t Get the problem... In the article she says clearly that she’s not trying to get white males out of the press tour, just add more black woman because they’re usually doesn’t have so many invitations.

But of course People will freak out about it and say she’s a monster who hates white people 

Get outta here with your reading the article and comprehension skills.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 6