Neo

Captain Marvel | 8 MARCH 2019 | Brie Larson, Samuel L Jackson, Clark Gregg.

July 6, 2018

That's Captain Marvel:

537ba61b764b4__span.jpg

Ms. Marvel is:

Ms._Marvel_Vol_3_2_Molina_Variant_Textle

And her film/show hasn't been confirmed yet.

/end overly-pedantic mode.

Edited by Orestes
  • Like 1

That's Captain Marvel:

537ba61b764b4__span.jpg

Ms. Marvel is:

Ms._Marvel_Vol_3_2_Molina_Variant_Textle

And her film/show hasn't been confirmed yet.

/end overly-pedantic mode.

Not sure if you're intentionally omitting information or what, but this thread has always been the Carol Danvers / Ms Marvel / Captain Marvel thread. They're all the same thing.

This thread was never about the character currently called Ms Marvel in the comic books. It was created long before she was introduced.

• Like 1

I hope that we'll see Rhodey having a major role and buddy buddy relationship with Carol.

• Like 2

This Captain Marvel’s name is Carol Danvers. This film has been in the works almost as long as Doctor Strange or Guardians of the Galaxy before it came out, and one of the key things was figuring out what we wanted to do with it. Her adventures are very earthbound, but her powers are based in the cosmic realm.

I hope that we'll see Rhodey having a major role and buddy buddy relationship with Carol.

They

are dating (and broke up)

in the most recent Captain Marvel #1. 

Which sucks because I liked that!

• Like 1

Not sure if you're intentionally omitting information or what, but this thread has always been the Carol Danvers / Ms Marvel / Captain Marvel thread. They're all the same thing.

This thread was never about the character currently called Ms Marvel in the comic books. It was created long before she was introduced.

I was being overly pedantic because the thread was titled Ms. Marvel. I even said so in my post. Don't go full Sean B.

Edited by Orestes
  • Like 1

What happened to the other thread?

Anyway cochoooooooooo

• Like 2

Joe Quesada on female led Marvel movies

In a chat afterwards, Joe told me that he’d love to make a tentpole movie with a female lead, but that he really doesn’t think there is an actress right now who could carry it, or a character that would work either. I’m thinking I might agree with him on this one actually.

That is such BS. Same ole same ole. All they need to do is do what they did with the male characters that they constantly push down our throats. Just trust the audience's intelligence; if a character is cool, the gender won't matte. And yes, I am sure that there are plenty of commanding, charismatic actresses out there who could carry a superhero film.

• Like 2

That is such BS. Same ole same ole. All they need to do is do what they did with the male characters that they constantly push down our throats. Just trust the audience's intelligence; if a character is cool, the gender won't matte. And yes, I am sure that there are plenty of commanding, charismatic actresses out there who could carry a superhero film.

I've seen quite a few great suggestions. Jessica Chastain, Emily Blunt, Natalie Dormer, Brie Larson, Teresa Palmer, Margot Robbie. I also like Kate Winslet for the part. But really, you probably couldn't go wrong with any of them.

• Like 1

They

are dating (and broke up)

in the most recent Captain Marvel #1. 

Which sucks because I liked that!

I remember when she went on a date with SpiderMan. I really liked that relationship.

• Like 1

I'm SHOCKED that we are getting a Captain Marvel movie. I was expecting them to do a solo Black Widow movie first since Scarlett Johansson has become so popular! She was able to open Lucy! :P

I was being overly pedantic because the thread was titled Ms. Marvel. I even said so in my post. Don't go full Sean B.

that's below the belt