Neo

Captain Marvel | 8 MARCH 2019 | Brie Larson, Samuel L Jackson, Clark Gregg.

3 minutes ago, Nova said:

Guys I think we got someone triggered 

I'm not a fan of Randolph at all, but yeah, when people slander an individual with false claims, that person has every right to be "triggered."

Edited by MuffinMan
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3

2 minutes ago, Nova said:

@GraceRandolph your gig is up honey. She knows :ph34r:

i hope Coolio never finds out about this place. it's gonna be all over for me.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Grace Randolph and BOT having beef with one another is not something I was ever expecting to see

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

i hope Coolio never finds out about this place. it's gonna be all over for me.

:hahaha:

4 minutes ago, MuffinMan said:

I'm not a fan of Randolph at all, but yeah, when people slander an individual with false claims, that person has every right to be "triggered."

BOT isn’t the only place that has said Grace has stated Captain Marvel has had not so great test screenings. It apparently came from her paid YouTube channel so if it’s something she’s said there’s nothing false or slander about it. 

• Like 1

great marketing for BOT. hopefully some of the weirdos who actually watch her youtube videos come and sign up to scold us.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Astonished 2

8 minutes ago, Nova said:

BOT isn’t the only place that has said Grace has stated Captain Marvel has had not so great test screenings. It apparently came from her paid YouTube channel so if it’s something she’s said there’s nothing false or slander about it. 

Clearly she is disputing that she said that. Unless someone can actually produce a source/link and quote what was said, it's just the standard online gibberish. 

30 minutes ago, Nova said:

@GraceRandolph your gig is up honey. She knows :ph34r:

LOL good for @GraceRandolph, the real Grace Randolph took notice of your existence :lol: 

13 minutes ago, MuffinMan said:

Clearly she is disputing that she said that. Unless someone can actually produce a source/link and quote what was said, it's just the standard online gibberish. 

It would be hard to provide a direct link because it’s from her paid YouTube channel apparently and I’d assume the only way to actually have proof is to have access to that channel. The majority of the users on here though didn’t believe what was said because it’s well known how tight Disney is with their test screenings. So most of us called the bluff in that she was either lying or she never said it. Most users though asked for direct sources/links to what she said anyways. It’s not like BOT took what one or two users have said she said and ran with it. 

@Wonder89 was a user who said Grace mentioned it so maybe they could provide a direct link to the video 

Edited by Nova
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

great marketing for BOT. hopefully some of the weirdos who actually watch her youtube videos come and sign up to scold us.

Enough weirdos here are already obsessed with this YouTuber for whatever reason, starting with the troll using her name.

• Like 6

Even if she did say it, I haven't seen a test screening report that was prophetical in the slightest the past year

22 minutes ago, Rorschach said:

Damn, we've been roasted

Now I know how @That One Guy felt during the Boffy noms

Well as you know what they say any publicity is good publicity. This site has finally made it into the big leagues when Grace is talking about it. 

4 minutes ago, DMan7 said:

Well as you know what they say any publicity is good publicity. This site has finally made it into the big leagues when Grace is talking about it. 

Quick, someone change their username to Christopher Nolan @MrPink

3 minutes ago, DAJK said:

Quick, someone change their username to Christopher Nolan @MrPink

Everybody knows Chris Nolan doesn't use the internet, he's a luddite.

So many of the recent trolls already talk the exact same, to the point where it's hard to distinguish between them at points, and now Grace's tweet is only gonna attract more of those guys lmao

• Astonished 1

Hi, Grace! Has Kathleen Kennedy been fired yet?

giphy.gif

Edited by cookie
  • Like 1
  • Haha 7