Neo

Captain Marvel | 8 MARCH 2019 | Brie Larson, Samuel L Jackson, Clark Gregg.

not one woman who's not white suggested by any of you... ok

iWuMVn6FVchcV.gif

iWuMVn6FVchcV.gif

I don't see you suggesting anybody. You can't complain about if you aren't even going to suggest someone yourself.

That's a pretty good list.

And if we follow the diversed casting that list is going for, I'd say Michelle Rodriguez would be a good choice as well.

And of course, brace yourselves, cause this thread is gonna turn ugly once some people see these casting suggestions.

Edited by Sam
  • Like 2

Jlaw should stay away from the MCU. Don't want her ugly potato down syndrome face ruining movies.

Edited by Heat Vision

Shit; hope David Henrie is in the running for one of the Inhumans then

That would be the best thing ever. :lol:

And if we follow the diversed casting that list is going for, I'd say Michelle Rodriguez would be a good choice as well.

I dunno, I'd be concerned they might actually kill her off if they cast Rodriguez. She's practically the female Sean Bean.

iWuMVn6FVchcV.gif

Probably because Carol Danvers is white in the comic books and cartoons.

That would be the best thing ever. :lol:

Just watch; tomorrow, Cumberbatch will be confirmed not to be Doctor Strange, and it'll end up being David Henrie :D

• Like 1

Just watch; tomorrow, Cumberbatch will be confirmed not to be Doctor Strange, and it'll end up being David Henrie :D

I would love it. :lol:

^She's exactly the type Marvel typically goes for their leads (relatively undiscovered gems who have mostly done a lot of TV work like Hemsworth and Pratt). She will get an audition for sure if she tries or blips on the radar. She needs to KILL her audition though. 

• Like 2

tumblr_ne7xu7Scu71s5y6hho1_500.jpg

:wub:

This is the one role out of all the upcoming super hero movies that I think she would be good for. She looks the part and I think she would be able to pull off the character.

Also, like Spidey Freak said, she is the type Marvel likes to go for. Hopefully, she gets an audition for this at least and see what happens. 

• Like 2

This is the one role out of all the upcoming super hero movies that I think she would be good for. She looks the part and I think she would be able to pull off the character.

Also, like Spidey Freak said, she is the type Marvel likes to go for. Hopefully, she gets an audition for this at least and see what happens. 

I'd love her to be a DC bad ass bitch though.  :wub: