Neo

Captain Marvel | 8 MARCH 2019 | Brie Larson, Samuel L Jackson, Clark Gregg.

I'd love her to be a DC bad ass bitch though.  :wub:

Leading a solo super hero film would be much better for her than being an ensemble character in a DC film which is what would happen if she played a DC character.

I think out of all the roles in any of the upcoming Marvel or DC films, this would be the best for her career.  

Edited by Empire
  • Like 5

Leading a solo super hero film would be much better for her than being an ensemble character in a DC film which is what would happen if she played a DC character.

I think out of all the roles in any of the upcoming Marvel or DC films, this would be the best for her career.  

Emp dishin' out wisdom like a boss! :shades:

• Like 3

Top 5 Picks For Captain Marvel Director

Phil Lord & Chris Miller

Brad Bird

Neil Marshall

Michelle MacLaren

Joss Whedon

• Like 1

In my fantasy world, this is co-directed by Alfonso Cuaron and Jennifer Lee, based on a script co-written by Jennifer Lee and Jane Goldman.

Top 5 Picks For Captain Marvel Director

Phil Lord & Chris Miller

Brad Bird

Neil Marshall

Michelle MacLaren

Joss Whedon

Out of that list I would like to see Michelle MacLaren direct this.

Wonder if Patty Jenkins could direct, or if the split from Thor 2 was too acrimonious.

• Like 1

Strahovsky

Blunt

Banks

Holt

Edited by DAR
  • Like 2

You know the funny thing is, Claire, I bet most people here wouldn't even know who she is, if it weren't for you. :)

• Like 5

Don't care for Sackhoff, but J-Law would be very interesting.

Considering the Marvel route to not go with A-list actor but more taking lesser known talented actors and make them superstars, I can't see Jennifer Lawrence being cast. Same with Emily Blunt, even if she's less known than J Law she's still big (I would love her in the role though). Aside from Sackhoff (that I would love personnally), Katheryn Winnick is my choice. She's killing it as Lagertha (a warrior chief of the Vikings which is a woman and that is badass in this time) in the series Vikings and she's not a big star so probably easily accessible to Marvel for a multi-contract movie without paying too much.

My choices (of the list, I didn't think of others) 

1) Emily Blunt/Katee Sackhoff 

2) Katheryn Winnick

3) Yvonne Stravoskhi

• Like 1

Marvel would jump at the chance to cast JLaw in this but there's a 0% chance she'd do it. She's already done her franchise work, she can get whatever part she wants at this point

Also every time someone mentions Sackhoff in this thread I die a little inside

• Like 1

tumblr_inline_ne45grmZIL1s7pxgj.gif

Why are we even humoring the idea that she'll elevate to become more than just a supporting actress on weak-ass tv shows?

You know the funny thing is, Claire, I bet most people here wouldn't even know who she is, if it weren't for you. :)

I still don't know who she is.

• Like 3

Also every time someone mentions Sackhoff in this thread I die a little inside

Sackhoff and Strahovski. Jebus, those are really bad choices. Like, almost wrestler-as-Thor level bad.

• Like 5

not one woman who's not white suggested by any of you... ok

iWuMVn6FVchcV.gif

I'm sorry, I have to say it...you gifs never make any sense to the context of your sentence. 

• Like 1

The last damn superhero – and the newest. Imbued with powers from her encounter with the Infinity Stones, Carol Danvers is resurrected somewhere in space. She’s alone and has to become her own kind of hero – taking the fight to Thanos. Running a guerrilla war against Thano’s empire. Taking him down piece by piece. Becoming the hero she always wanted to be. The ultimate resistance fighter, standing up for herself and for the weak among the galaxy. The space-based Captain America to Peter Quill’s space bound Iron Man.

• Like 2

Why are we even humoring the idea that she'll elevate to become more than just a supporting actress on weak-ass tv shows?

Because she stopped being a supporting actress after she became the fan favorite.

Her character and two others were so popular that they got their own spin-off.

Once she was getting pushed to the side, she left and moved on to a new bigger show.

So, bye, bitch.

tumblr_nebts27U9O1rg2d9mo7_250.gif

• Like 1