Neo

Captain Marvel | 8 MARCH 2019 | Brie Larson, Samuel L Jackson, Clark Gregg.

MOD REMINDER: EVERYONE JUST SETTLE DOWN AND NO TROLLING

Superhero Report ‏@SuperheroReport
"I would love to, are you kidding me? I would absolutely love to play her, so yeah, let's do it!" - Katheryn Winnick 

B1Zpf-MIAAEokJ_.jpg

weird this is not opening on Wednesday, the 4th of July.

Fox also has a hero film coming out the following week.

• Like 1

Emily Blunt and Katee Sackhoff are our two choices? I'm not exactly thrilled with those two. Yvonne Stravhoski would be the better choice, but I'd rather they get someone who is a 'name.'

Emily Blunt and Katee Sackhoff are our two choices? I'm not exactly thrilled with those two. Yvonne Stravhoski would be the better choice, but I'd rather they get someone who is a 'name.'

Sackhoff and Strahovski are both bad unless this is gonna be SyFy's Captain Marvel.

Edited by Orestes
  • Like 3

I'm sorry, I have to say it...you gifs never make any sense to the context of your sentence. 

honestly i'm really offended you would say that

tumblr_n5misycISl1rrb9xco2_250.gif

Chastain's obviously awesome but she's like on every director's radar, let's give someone their big break instead.

• Like 3

@jes_chastain: Oops uh oh....I've never had talks about Captain Marvel. Was referring to a different film from over a year ago, in my recent MTV interview.

• Like 2

Chastain's obviously awesome but she's like on every director's radar, let's give someone their big break instead.

OMG, I just said basically the same thing in the CBM discussion thread :hi5:

• Like 1

@jes_chastain: Oops uh oh....I've never had talks about Captain Marvel. Was referring to a different film from over a year ago, in my recent MTV interview.

So between this Tweet and her interview, she turned down Maya Hansen and a role that's not Captain Marvel, meaning she could be in contention for Captain Marvel when the time comes.

As far a casting her goes, Captain Marvel is also named Ms. Marvel and is essentially the ultimate gawdesk ( ;)) in the Marvel universe. So whoever gets cast can't just resemble such in looks only, she needs a commanding presence, which gives Chastain an edge.