filmscholar

BAD BOYS FOR LIF3 | Jan 17 2020 | IT'S OFFICIAL: #1 DOMESTIC 2020

https://twitter.com/i/status/1058059098904805379

Image result for bad boys shit just got real

"Bad Boy 3" is now one of the Top Trending Topics on the World on Twitter after Will's Announcement.  His Facebook Video already has over 3 Million Views in a few hours after the official announcement. 

Edited by filmscholar

3 hours ago, Noodlebug said:

Still don't know why Michael Bay decided not to return.

Yeah how isn't his schedule much better now that he's not doing Bayformers?  I know he's got that Ryan R. Netflix action project but I think he should of had a chance to finish the Trilogy with a Bang.  Hopefully he's stays on as Producer and gives advice to the younger directors.   So yeah it's going to be Bittersweet since these films are Bay's World.   What's crazy is though the critics bashed both films.  They both have a "A" Cinemascore and both RT Audience Scores are high.  The Social Media response has been extremely positive as it was treading all day on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.  Will's very enthusiastic and energetic video will help buzz.  This has always been a franchise embraced by the audiences.  20 Years on Home Video will do that.  First Teaser should drop near the end of the Summer if possible.   2020 is the 25th Anniversary of the 1st Film.  A film that changed the Careers of Will, Martin and Michael Bay.  

Edited by filmscholar
  • Like 1

It's official shooting guys. They are already doing weapons training as well.   I started this thread almost 7 years ago.  This is wild, can't wait.  I hope they include this song on the trailer and soundtrack.  Bad Boy Records were on both Bad Boys 1 and Bad Boys 2 soundtracks.