Jessie

Your favourite movie trailers

I'm probably a bigger fan of trailers than I am of movies period. Trailers are like Christmas Eve when ANYTHING is possible. There could be any number of wonders awaiting us. And usually... that anticipation and excitement is rarely ever justified.1) Spider-Man 12) Forrest Gump3) The Matrix4) ROTK

• Like 1

Deathly Hallows trailer - insanely epic.HBP's final trailer - beautiful music.The Dark Knight Rises' final trailer.New Moon's final trailer - infinitely more epic than the film.Inception's second trailer.There are more, but these trailers are the ones that stand out the most.

I love trailers -- I used to collect them, pre-internet. I'd tape 'em off laserdiscs or whatever I could get my hands on.Some older ones that were fun:- the

(people went apeshit when this was shown)- the
(pretty whimsical, but then again, it didn't need to sell much)-
-- which started out as a mini-behind the scenes doc, then went into trailer mode- LETHAL WEAPON 2, which was basically a complete first scene of the film, without any typical story setup Edited by Telemachos

Deathly Hallows trailer - insanely epic.HBP's final trailer - beautiful music.The Dark Knight Rises' final trailer.New Moon's final trailer - infinitely more epic than the film.Inception's second trailer.There are more, but these trailers are the ones that stand out the most.

Lol