Biggestgeekever

4 day Actuals pg 62+; MIB3 69.25m TA 47.22m

At this point, all I want is 13.7M for Saturday. (500M)

I had a quandary last week. I had answered Sunday for 500m in BSG before the 17th. But on the 19th my projection changed to Saturday. All I could gain by changing my answer at that point was 3000 points. And if I did change, I'd lose 3000. So I really had to hope for Sunday to gain anything. And, honestly, I'd rather TA make it a day earlier than me gain 3000 pts anyway. ;)

I had a quandary last week. I had answered Sunday for 500m in BSG before the 17th. But on the 19th my projection changed to Saturday. All I could gain by changing my answer at that point was 3000 points. And if I did change, I'd lose 3000. So I really had to hope for Sunday to gain anything. And, honestly, I'd rather TA make it a day earlier than me gain 3000 pts anyway. ;)

Your Marvel/SM love is showing. :wub:

10%-20% jump today is good news for MIB. Shows that it's playing to families well, and its four day take will actually be in the middle of the pack for MIB movies even adjusted for inflation. Great for Avengers too but at this point it really doesn't need my compliments.