Impact

Behind the Camera

Whoever makes Wonder Woman into a film:GOOD LUCK!!!That film has probably had more troubled history then any other character.I tried and just couldn't get it off the ground.BTW how about Atuk! :P (Which is the cursed film)

My Brad Bird Clark Gable biopic is being moved to Year 8 at the earliest. I don't want to use him four years in a row, since I most likely will be using him for a huge tentpole in Year 6 and then probably a Last Six sequel in Year 7. So, Brad Bird is open to anyone who wants him next year before I steal him for three years. :P

I haven't even started any of my Y5 films yet. Psychonauts should be the easiest to make, so I may get that out of the way first.

I can see why that one would be. I've written 3 movies, and working on my 4th right now. Edited by riczhang

Dragon Age has been finished for a while since that franchise is pulled over from original CAYOM. However when I wrote the original version I kinda went overboard in writing it so I've had to do some major edits. I've eliminated a little over 20% of the original word count and I think I'm going to try to go as close to 1/3 reduction as possible.The Shark Mutiny is from old CAYOM and I have the plot from that, though it's a bit on the short side and I want to expand it a bit. Thankfully I have the novel with me in my apartment so that shouldn't be hard.First in the Nation is around 20-25% complete and that'll probably be the hardest one for me to complete.Starcraft: Fury of the Swarm will be easy since I know the Zerg/Protoss campaigns by heart. It'll just be time-consuming as I have to sync up the stories of those campaigns well.Where? and Isolation I will save for last and they will be kept towards the short side (for me, not for normal people :P ).