Impact

Behind the Camera

So to clarify that earlier confusion that Numbers presented to me about The Road Home and time issues and in which I pointed out the different time zones and their small references in the film, here are the points that mention them:At 1:43 A.M.Jamal says to Anne (Burstyn): "We may be in the suburbs, but this is still Chicago."At 1:51 A.M.Waitress at diner asks Anne when Louis (her son) will be coming back from ConnecticutAt 1:54 A.M.Julia (Moore) heads out on a lone country road leaving a small town, the sign of which reads the name of some small town in Connecticut

5 down, 1 to go. :P And I'm fine whenever, doesn't really matter, I've got most of my big films finished, and the only one left, is more research based.

Edited by riczhang

After some thought (and realizing that I have been a bit lazy in writing stuff) I will start Part 1 of Year 5 on Sunday evening, probably during the gap between the 4 PM football games ending and the start of Sunday Night Football.

I'm thinking about doing a movie where Daniel Day-Lewis and Meryl Streep played a old married couple whose oldest son, played by Michael Fassbender, dies, and then they go on a life-changing road trip with their other son, played by Joseph Gordon-Levitt, and his wife, played by Jennifer Lawrence. Thoughts?:P

I'm thinking about doing a movie where Daniel Day-Lewis and Meryl Streep played a old married couple whose oldest son, played by Michael Fassbender, dies, and then they go on a life-changing road trip with their other son, played by Joseph Gordon-Levitt, and his wife, played by Jennifer Lawrence. Thoughts? :P

Well.... Daniel Day Lewis is taken for Year 5, but I suppose we can stretch reality a little bit and have him do 2 movies in a year...... :unsure: I'm using JGL as well, but he makes a million movies a year so that's no problem. I do think DDL, and Streep would be a good combo though... And, I don't see either Fassy, nor JGL being DDL, and Streep's son, I honestly don't see the resemblence. Edited by riczhang

If I do this as an OC, it won't be Year 5. I was just trying to throw all the Awards actors/actresses into one movie for that post, hence Fassbender and JGL. :P I'd probably flesh it out more before I commit to it, but JGL is playing DDL's son in Lincoln, so... ;)But yeah, if I do it, Year 6 at the earliest.

I'm thinking about doing a movie where Daniel Day-Lewis and Meryl Streep played a old married couple whose oldest son, played by Michael Fassbender, dies, and then they go on a life-changing road trip with their other son, played by Joseph Gordon-Levitt, and his wife, played by Jennifer Lawrence. Thoughts? :P

Dear God what madness hath ye wrought?
  • Like 1

If I do this as an OC, it won't be Year 5. I was just trying to throw all the Awards actors/actresses into one movie for that post, hence Fassbender and JGL. :P I'd probably flesh it out more before I commit to it, but JGL is playing DDL's son in Lincoln, so... ;)But yeah, if I do it, Year 6 at the earliest.

JGL's playing DDL, and Sally Field's son, plus they're both under heavy makeup, I'm assuming for this DDL, and Meryl Streep won't be under layers of prosthetics, and I honestly don't see it. I could kinda see him as DDL's son, but add Streep in there, and no.

JGL's playing DDL, and Sally Field's son, plus they're both under heavy makeup, I'm assuming for this DDL, and Meryl Streep won't be under layers of prosthetics, and I honestly don't see it. I could kinda see him as DDL's son, but add Streep in there, and no.

True... I'll probably use a different actor if this does come to fruitation.