Impact

Behind the Camera

The Stuff of Legend is going to be my first live-action blockbuster, and I have a really good feeling about its box office and Oscar chances. It's also got three major voice roles and lots of tech stuff, so I could get a few Oscar nods out of it too. :)

I am not sure if this is the right place or not, but what do you guys think about creating a wiki for the game? It will enable us to keep track of records, actors, directors, etc.

There was one... I think you can find the thread somewhere on page 2 of this sub forum.

I thought Year 6 was beginning on New Year's Day?

Better post-pone it with a week. These last couple of weeks have been busy... Exams, Christmas, New Year... People barely had any time to make their movies.It's better on seventh, good decision numbers.

Hey, I'm indecisive, so YOU get to pick my OC this year!A: My Mr. Rogers project that I would be doing for certain, if it wasn't for the fact that I don't want to do the research during Finals week, which it will be around the time of this year. Starring Michael Sheen as Mr. Rogers and directed by Cameron Crowe.B: An untitled family drama directed by David O. Russell. An adopted son (Joseph Gordon-Levitt) returns to his estranged parents (Daniel Day-Lewis and Meryl Streep) for funeral preparations after the sudden death of his younger not-adopted brother. Also starring Jennifer Lawrence as JGL's wife.

I'm dropping out for Year 6, but I am moving most of my movies to Year 7. So I might as well post all my Year 7 releases.Campfire Stories - January 13The Mutant - February 17Assassin's Creed - March 10Shipbreaker - April 14Regular Movie - June 2 (IN PROGRESS)The Throne Of Fire - June 30Star Fox - July 28Wonderstruck - August 11 (FINISHED)Chasing Lincoln's Killer - September 1The Representative - October 6Sonic The Hedgehog - November 3The Adventures Of Tom Sawyer - November 22 (IN PROGRESS)Steve Jobs - December 8Polarized - December 25