rockNrollaDIM

Fri: SW 20.3m; MIB 8.3m; TA 5.65m/Sat DHD: SW 21.5m; MIB 12m; TA 9m

with the last post you almost stuck it up my face..So it was "hard" not to

Yeah cause I kept giving and giving it to you but you just lay there unreceptive. I figured I had to put it in a way that was easy to swallow.
  • Like 2

Fabulous Friday. I'm happy for Hunger Games. MIB and TA don't deserve it though...

i still remember you almost garantueed that friday would have 60-80% increases :cheekkiss:

Next time i will shut up.lolI was complaining about the last of activity on this topic and some hours later... i had to read through 20 new pages!SW&TH closer to 60M than 50M? Good.MIB3 won't even reach Wolverine's total...THG will match 400M...incredible...but i want it under SM!Chernobyl got annihilated?

Also, 600m for The Avengers? Not so sure anymore if that number holds. I hope Titanic keeps the 2nd spot.

How would it miss 600Mio from here?It caught "The Dark Knight" in dailies and still is way above on weekends.It's going to have another amazing hold this weekend, even after Memorial Day.

Well this is good reading. Complaints that people are talking about a movie which just moved into the #3 spot domestic today and is destined to be the BO story of the year. Seems kinda worth talking about to me. ;) Those complaining should probably not stick around when people are still talking about TDKR in its 5th weekend when it is making less money than TA is currently making. (Although...why do I suspect that won't bother them?)And penis jokes....eek.... :huh:Just had a friend I trust tell me that MIB3 was "not bad"....so here's hoping it can make some money. I'm kinda rooting for SW too since that type of movie generally appeals to me and I want to see more of them.

Edited by Harpospoke

If Prometheus gets over 100M, CharlizeTheron will be the first actress in 2 100M movies in the same summer since.... a lot of time.(JuliaRoberts in 1999?...how ironic, the 2 EvilQueens...)

If Prometheus gets over 100M, CharlizeTheron will be the first actress in 2 100M movies in the same summer since.... a lot of time.(JuliaRoberts in 1999?...how ironic, the 2 EvilQueens...)

What about Hemsworth?